I want a boyfriend! Dating debtfree style?

Comments

• angie_baby
    angie_baby Posts: 1,640 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    SemperFi wrote: »
    /bump from the past

Any single women fancy going to the cinema this weekend? :P

From what i remember you sent me a pm a few months ago, you seem like a lovely guy, why are you single??
  • SemperFi wrote: »
    /bump from the past

Any single women fancy going to the cinema this weekend? :P

If there's any single women i'll raise your cinema ticket and throw in a hot dog and ice cream.:rotfl:
    spreading the MSE love
  • SemperFi
    SemperFi Posts: 2,743 Forumite
    Must be in the north east!...erm...Ben and Jerrys 3 scoops! And pick n mix!

WOOO Pushing the boat out. It's my main pleasure, I love going to the cinema! Orange Wednesday would also be fine tho :)
  • GreenNinja
    GreenNinja Posts: 601 Forumite
    Where do you find men when you're on a budget and live in London? I suppose I could hang around in public places and flutter my eyelashes at hot men (I met my last boyfriend in the supermarket!) but I'm a bit shy and not good at approaching random men. Any ideas - funny or serious - would be great to get me out of my single pit.
    Where did you meet your partner? How do they help or hinder you on your debtfree journey?
    Why doesn't Martin provide a debtfree hook up service?!
    ok, I'll start, I'm 28 female, 5ft 7, slim brunette, looking for a man to share my passion for outdoor sports, camping, late night dancing, overindulgence in cheese, travel and hungover fryups. :beer:

Personally I would suggest a dating site, they are not hugely expensive and you end up chatting on line to loads of nice people so gives you something to do in the evenings etc. Also the dates I have been on we have gone for a walk or a couple of drinks in the pub so not a huge outlay. XX
  • SemperFi
    SemperFi Posts: 2,743 Forumite
    Any recommendations for dating sites? Cheaper the better. I like having a friendly banter...
  • SemperFi wrote: »
    Any recommendations for dating sites? Cheaper the better. I like having a friendly banter...

i was always tempted with www.mysinglefriend.co.uk but i'm just waiting for the rush of women to me now i've offered a hot dog and ice cream with a cinema ticket.
    spreading the MSE love
  • Skint_Catt
    Skint_Catt Posts: 11,548 Forumite
    www.freedating.com

Like I said it's free and I met my partner of 10m on there!
  • ZTD
    ZTD Posts: 24,327 Forumite
    Skint_Catt wrote: »
    www.freedating.com

Like I said it's free and I met my partner of 10m on there!

Ten meters! Does he not faint when the blood leaves his body?!
    "Follow the money!" - Deepthroat (AKA William Mark Felt Sr - Associate Director of the FBI)
    "We were born and raised in a summer haze." Adele 'Someone like you.'
    "Blowing your mind, 'cause you know what you'll find, when you're looking for things in the sky."
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • Skint_Catt
    Skint_Catt Posts: 11,548 Forumite
    Ha Ha ZTD! Months! :p He's only 5'7", bless him! Plus I think anyone would faint when their blood left their body whatever the height!!!!!
  • angie_baby
    angie_baby Posts: 1,640 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Just dont use pocado, it costs money.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business