Statement of account regualtions & law

Options

Comments

• tomtontom
    tomtontom Posts: 7,929 Forumite
    Options
    again the question i asked was "Hi does anyone know about statute concerning" ?

And that question has been answered - no such statute exists.
  • I'll give you positive advice - I charge £325 an hour. Alternatively you could take that chip off your shoulder and thank wealdroam et al for their helpful advice and move on.
    Ah i clearly have misunderstood the website its a scamer's paradise!

I have no chip, its a 100kilo sack of potatoes, i am sick of money grabbing self centred people that will do anything to exploit others !

I asked a civil and concise question instead people offer insulting comments!

opinion: a view or judgement formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge:

How does that kind of advice save anything!Certainly not my time or money & anyone else wanting an answer to the question certainly wont save time here on this thread!
  • BoP will now interrupt for the hard of reading.

OP, a newbie, so be nice to them, wishes to ave some Internet Service Provider, issue them a statement. Through cross wires, they ave given a report on he information they hold.

Some regular posters have proffered the usual advice, though OP has noted this to be not the answer they wanted to hear.

To save further heartache, it is considered by BoP that OP is on the basic, capped package for the wanders of the Internet, and they've exceeded their meagre monthly allowance. It is noted, that over a period, one massif organisation, of telecoms, did not calculate usage, but recently sent reminders to all and sundry, they were dong so again. And in December 2014, charges were applied to those exceeding their allowance, and not changing to the unlimited tariff.

If OP, wishes otherwise, BoP suggests they talk to their learn'd friend.
  • powerful_Rogue
    Options
    yes a big shame you didn't take it

Oh I thought long and hard before posting. I drew up a list of pros and cons and even discussed it with the local vicar.
  • And that question has been answered - no such statute exists.

is this opinion or factual advice?
  • tomtontom
    Options
    is this opinion or factual advice?

It is a fact - just as it was when you were told the same thing earlier.
  • It is a fact - just as it was when you were told the same thing earlier.

Please qualify this "fact" ! What are your credentials?
  • tomtontom
    Options
    Please qualify this "fact" ! What are your credentials?

I'm one of those people you don't want to spend money getting formal advice from - qualified enough for you?
  • I'm one of those people you don't want to spend money getting formal advice from - qualified enough for you?
    NO we have already heard from one scam artist with unsubstantiated qualifications wanting £300 odd for an hours work! Clearly doesn't need the money so why they frequent a website about saving money who knows, maybe its to fleece the poor & vulnerable. I'm not the latter!

The forum claims to be a consumer champion not a place for leeches to exploit vulnerable people. As i consider all lawyers in the same category as politicians, bankers etc.

So if you are a lawyer i am glad to shut down any dialogue with you at all right now!BILL yourself!
    BoP will now interrupt for the hard of reading.
    Thank you for a sensible & positive response. and this is why i felt it necessary to respond to others that offered advice that simply strayed from the subject line. NO My question did not regard a bill or charge from an ISP at all, was nothing to do with tariffs or me challenging a legal charge ! which everyone has been mislead into thinking! Because a few earlier posters gave answers that did not apply to the question

it was technical question regarding act of parliament which has nothing to do with the service that the ISP provided but their legal obligations to the communication's act 2003, section 54.2(c) & section 52.3(b). You dont need to be a lawyer to have knowledge of the law, most acts are now published on ugov.

This is why i wish people did not speculate or offer opinion because it has simply taken the thread out of context.

I posted to this forum to save money on parasitic lawyers & time trawling through needless comments & opinions on websites that can not substantiate their comments with fact or reference their assertions with documented proof.

I got the response i would expect from parasitic lawyers who exploit people in a time of need & if this offend the aforementioned so be it. Would appear there only interest is making money not saving money.

That said i have had enough and clearly this website is a waste of time & as i am sure the many on here who don't like people sticking up for them selves! It's not a place i am going to waist time visiting again.
  • tomtontom
    Options
    Bye then :easter_os
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business