Bifolds

Options

Comments

• nick4692
    nick4692 Posts: 12 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    £1850 for a two panel bifold door set is great value actually with most mid-range bifold doors retailing for about £1100-£1300 per panel inc VAT and fitting.
    A lifetime of double glazing and trying to improve the image of it.
  • nick4692
    nick4692 Posts: 12 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hello. yes they are fantastic doors and a very big seller in the UK. Well made and correctly installed they should serve you very well.
    A lifetime of double glazing and trying to improve the image of it.
  • s_glover
    s_glover Posts: 653 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Has anyone any experience of the Beaufort Folding Door System?
  • s_glover
    s_glover Posts: 653 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Thank you Nick. Makes sense. I have sent you a message.
  • longwalks1
    longwalks1 Posts: 3,738 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    nick4692 wrote: »
    Hello. yes they are fantastic doors and a very big seller in the UK. Well made and correctly installed they should serve you very well.

We do love them, the sightline (think its called that) isnt as slim as some others, but they are solid and handleless from the outside, meaning added security.
  • JEN22
    JEN22 Posts: 612 Forumite
    Options
    We are looking for a three door bifold in Lancashire. Any ideas of cost please and also makes
  • Foz72
    Options
    Avoid this company unless you are prepared to wait 23 weeks (they estimated 10 weeks) with absolutely no customer help or replies to my many requests for assistance following weeks of being told of deliveries only to find out 24 hrs before that it would not be here (don't believe they were even made) so having joiners on site with nothing to do.

Decent doors though but not easy to install as you basically have to dismantle and rebuild.
  • Shirley1
    Options
    Hi
    I've had a really good quote for these doors.. They look great but don't appear to be mentioned in this thread. Can anybody advise?
    Many thanks in advance
  • Shirley1
    Options
    Just realised the header did not apoear
    They are EXLABESA bifold doors:
  • Shirley1
    Options
    Hi nick
    Thanks so much for your quick reply
    I haven't seen the doors in action only in a catalogue. This builder only offers these and Origen doors and the later is more expensive. However maybe I will look at these again...
    I had seen this review and that is why I posted on here. I will have another look at specs abd compare the doors
    Thank you for your help.
    Shirley
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport