We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Enjoy Locarr's interesting thread Elite

1…300301303305306…953

Comments

  • mymerrywidow
    mymerrywidow Posts: 4,986
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    karlie88 wrote: »
    :T

    How long does it take to charge?

    :)
    there are 3 different speeds. slow, medium and rapid. on the motorway there is medium and rapid. rapid takes up to 1hr max, that's from empty. so I have allowed 40 mins. that's enough time to have a wee, stretch my legs and do some croquet
    life is like a loo roll. the nearer the end you get, the faster it goes.
  • karlie88
    karlie88 Posts: 9,114
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    there are 3 different speeds. slow, medium and rapid. on the motorway there is medium and rapid. rapid takes up to 1hr max, that's from empty. so I have allowed 40 mins. that's enough time to have a wee, stretch my legs and do some croquet

    :T

    :j

    Exciting!

    Have you seen this?

    http://www.chargeatmyhouse.com/

    :)
    :grouphug: :D Official MSE canny forumite and HUKD VIP badge member :D :grouphug:
  • there are 3 different speeds. slow, medium and rapid. on the motorway there is medium and rapid. rapid takes up to 1hr max, that's from empty. so I have allowed 40 mins. that's enough time to have a wee, stretch my legs and do some croquet

    Didn't know they had croquet greens on the motorways now :eek:
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • Just voted for Harley vote no424 is it a daily vote?
  • mymerrywidow
    mymerrywidow Posts: 4,986
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    karlie88 wrote: »
    :T

    :j

    Exciting!

    Have you seen this?

    http://www.chargeatmyhouse.com/

    :)
    that's evrywhere. I am getting chargemaster via edf to install mine tomorrow.
    life is like a loo roll. the nearer the end you get, the faster it goes.
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Enterprise_1701C Posts: 23,416
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    OK, now slightly annoyed. Have been waiting in all morning for OH to come and pick me up to go and do a job that needs two people, he has been trying to get another job done. Just had a call that he is stuck and I am no longer required. HALF A DAY WASTED! Doesn't he realise I could have been 1p hunting :eek:
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • David.
    David. Posts: 24,086 Forumite
    abailey54 wrote: »
    Afternoon :wave:

    I'm off to A in a few minutes, is there anything that needs testing?

    I'll check the bom pots while I'm there as Scamps was asking about it yesterday - anything else?
    Just bought some more RTC frozen lamb chops 700g £2 and they are well worth it :D
    When The Fun Stops Stop ;)
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    David. wrote: »
    Like thats still going to be there :rotfl:
    Oh hang on stonehenge is still around

    Well it was on the Hi-Life map and I drive past it when I take DD3 to college. It's still there as ancient as me. :p

    Anyway it was only 25 years ago you know, did I mention it's my silver wedding anniversary this year. :rotfl:

    Now there's a thought where shall I get Mr TS to take me. :D
    Birds flying high, You know how I feel, Sun in the sky, You know how I feel,
    Reeds driftin' on by, You know how I feel

    It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life, For me, And I'm feeling good...
  • mymerrywidow
    mymerrywidow Posts: 4,986
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Didn't know they had croquet greens on the motorways now :eek:
    I mean knitting
    life is like a loo roll. the nearer the end you get, the faster it goes.
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Enterprise_1701C Posts: 23,416
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    I mean knitting

    Ahhh, you disappoint me :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

    Actually, I expected it to be crochet! I really have to take it up some time, keep meaning to get a starter kit and never quite manage it!
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.