talk me down please

Options

Comments

• pollyanna_26
    Options
    Lovely pic Melly.

I'm glad to see you back I didn't want to bother you with Are you OK posts while you were sorting thngs out.

Was it the firm who have finally properly terminated your employment that owed you money? If so I hope you got that sorted.

Good luck with the new job. Are the hours better than previous jobs?

Did you manage to sort out the GP problem? Wishing you better health and less worry. It's likely you've done a full benefits check for you both but if not worth checking there isn't something else you or your husband can claim. With housing benefits in the picture hopefully things will soon be back on an even keel.
    Take care love
    polly x
    It is better to light a single candle than to curse the darkness.

There but for fortune go you and I.
  • mellymoo74
    mellymoo74 Posts: 6,529 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Lovely pic Melly.

I'm glad to see you back I didn't want to bother you with Are you OK posts while you were sorting thngs out.

Was it the firm who have finally properly terminated your employment that owed you money? If so I hope you got that sorted.

Good luck with the new job. Are the hours better than previous jobs?

Did you manage to sort out the GP problem? Wishing you better health and less worry. It's likely you've done a full benefits check for you both but if not worth checking there isn't something else you or your husband can claim. With housing benefits in the picture hopefully things will soon be back on an even keel.
    Take care love
    polly x

No nights!!!
    The place was lovely when I went round.
    No they still owe me money will have to go to a tribunal for that other reason I am going back to work.
    The online gp have suggested that I put in a complaint about previous docs as they couldn't understand why I wasn't sent for a colonoscopy straight away.
    The housing are finally being reasonable and helpful they were also advertising for a hoarding coordinators role recently.
  • pollyanna_26
    Options
    No nights is very good news Melly. I hope someone is monitoring your health remembering how ill you've been. We complained about the toxic consultant a couple of years ago and discovered we weren't the only ones to do so.

I have a bit of a weird sense of humour and in your shoes would have applied for the hoarding coordinators role! I'm sure you would take a kinder and less judgemental way of dealing with that.
    pollyx

• mellymoo74
    Options
    I very nearly did.
    Pleased that other people may not have the same level of discrimination we had though.
    They have physical surgeries mainly in London but they have on ein my city found them really good.
  • pollyanna_26
    Options
    I hope tomorrow goes well Melly. I'll be thinking of you.

It's interesting to hear about the online surgery. I've never known anyone who used them so glad it's working for you.
    Take care
    pollyx

• mellymoo74
    Options
    I love it
    Now let's see if I can keep it.

Ps
    Guess who has pneumonia again? Special bonus points if you can guess who has a cold and feels sorry for herself
  • pollyanna_26
    Options
    Glad you like the job Melly. I'm guessing your husband has Pneumonia again. Did you ever manage to access any care for your husband? I know there were attempts over the years. While you're trying to work and do everything else needed your health will suffer and impact your ability to work.

Hope you feel better soon and manage to keep going.
    pollyx

• elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,767 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Reminds me a bit of the MH consultant who was decked by one of his patients. Very arrogant man who'd had it coming for a very long time.

Did you ever get a proper answer as to why your previous surgery turfed you out?
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • mellymoo74
    Options
    Nope
    They refused to engage

Getting there on the cleaning front
    Then dogs out and nephew coming for me to sort his nvq
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories