First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Hoping I will be able to cope
    I'm praying things will ease up once the PIP appeal is out of the way
  • pollyanna_26
    pollyanna_26 Posts: 4,839 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Hi Melly sorry for not posting the last few days , real life has been full on and neither youngest nor I have been feeling too good .
    Reading back over the last few days you have done so much to help sort things . I feel so proud of you but very angry with the pip support woman .
    As Sybil says you seem a lot more upbeat , I hope the medication is helping and the initial dizzy and sick feelings are gone . I keep meaning to ask if you still get the tia episodes or has it finally calmed down ?
    Good luck with the interview , I understand you prefer to do so but watch your health you've been running on empty too long and that takes time to get yourself back to a normal level .
    Hugs and love
    polly

WAS I never seem to have much time to catch up on your thread , I read when I can but it moves too fast to keep up ! Sending love to yourself and all the golden lights and most of all I wish yourself and WASP many more happy years together ( always last to the party me ! Happy Anniversary xx

Sybil Looking at your user name , do you have a secret passion for Vimes ?
    polly
    It is better to light a single candle than to curse the darkness.

There but for fortune go you and I.
  • mellymoo74
    mellymoo74 Posts: 6,529 Forumite
    Options
    20160823_143159_zpsz9xexwk4.jpg
  • mellymoo74
    Options
    I still get them
    They are tied into the migraine and are why they keep taking me in and checking not a stroke.

I hung up on MIND woman today as she was annoying g me and winding up my PIP appeal support.

He made me laugh (PIP Support) I have another meeting with him next Tuesday she said she would have to check her diary to see if she could attend, he said we don't need you we are fine on our own lol.

Absolutely wiped out
    Snooze time
  • wannabe_sybil
    wannabe_sybil Posts: 2,845 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Snooze is good! It is far too hot here. I may join you.

I promised my lot shepherd's pie tonight and there will be a riot if I don't deliver - in this heat!

I love your cat pics, they really cheer me up. Here's another of my favourites

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp8-jITevuw

Take care of yourself. hugs x
    Ankh Morpork Sunshine Sanctuary for Sick Dragons - don't let my flame go out!
  • mellymoo74
    Options
    It's trinkets expression in that one
    He's clearly saying 'er, what?'

Lol
    Just been to see one of the GPs.
    Asked if I have a problem with food

We can get a copy of the report that went to capita which is good it clearly states OH is suicidal and they have taken that to mean he's fine
  • wannabe_sybil
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    There is some serious creative misunderstanding there!

Far too hot - I think I am going to melt.

The dog at the back is often left and has learned to yodel. It's some sort of hound and it makes a sort of woaauauauauaua noise.

Did you manage to get the GPs to listen to you?
  • Waves_and_Smiles
    Waves_and_Smiles Posts: 5,263 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Debt-free and Proud!
    edited 23 August 2016 at 10:26PM
    Options
    Hello Polly! Thank you!

Sorry I haven't caught up for a bit Melly, WaSp's mum has fractured her hip so things are a bit chaotic here. I have been thinking of you though! Good luck with the appeal, I will be keeping everything crossed. Give my little princess a cuddle from me and have one for yourself.

Oh, and say hi to Alan for me!
    Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened - Anatole France

If I knew that the world would end tomorrow, I would still plant apple trees today - Martin Luther King
  • mellymoo74
    Options
    Did milifleurs op go OK WaS?

Pickles listened to me and has brought me a signet ring, it's snapped so has fallen off I think.
    Next diamonds.

She is out
    Trinket is in, he has had a huge cuddle and been fed.
    Window is open so he may well take his regalness out.

Tomorrow I speak to GP to get report
    I just need a day off
    (I will be walking about 8 miles today, walked 10 yesterday)
    Legs hurt
  • wannabe_sybil
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I'm not surprised that your legs are aching!!! You can take a little comfort that it has probably helped your MH massively, but that doesn't help the ache.

Pickles sounds such a sweetie. And bringing home a ring is much, much better than bringing home a twitching mouse.

I tentatively suggest that you move around a little today because you can't seize up for tomorrow. Sending hugs x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure