We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Da thread....do you dare come in da house?

1…347348350352353…997

Comments

  • David.
    David. Posts: 24,086 Forumite
    When The Fun Stops Stop ;)
  • locarr
    locarr Posts: 8,298
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    You've got no worries about the NHS computer system ever being fully in control ;)

    I know, I used to work for an IT company that looked after part of their IT systems, it's a joke...even their accountants couldn't tell you where all the money goes...:(
    "He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas" Benjamin Franklin

    bilge© copyright all rights reserved
  • sliver
    sliver Posts: 341
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Savvybuyer wrote: »
    Ooo, no idea! And I wouldn't bother with such an expensive price comparison anyway!! (I'd buy in T, separately:eek:.)

    I've just gone to look - and yes it compared yesterday to Sains. at 69p:eek:. Waitrose 80p, Morries 80p and Tosskies N/A:(:( (grrr!:mad::(:rotfl:).

    Thanks. I tend to shop in A so might not be visiting T before the offer ends, unless CoT comes up with the goods on vino. :D
  • hippychicky
    hippychicky Posts: 1,268
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    Forumite
    Think Tosco might've caught on as I bought 5 bottles of wine @5.99 and one @5.99 but reduced from 7.99 and 8.99 was taken off as 25% discount not 9.49 iyswim therefore discount based on ACTUAL price of wine. x
  • cjj_2
    cjj_2 Posts: 6,588
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    Claire1972 wrote: »
    Your a star thank you very much x

    Just watch sizes as I think there are a few bigger ones. Hth
    Cherish those you have in your life because you never know when they won't be there anymore.

    No matter how you feel, get up, dress up & never give up.
  • mimi1234
    mimi1234 Posts: 7,984
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite
    I have probably willy'd it up, but my nutri visit today did not work.

    Due to the ASDA Price Guarantee, you're entitled to a voucher of £2.17: Why £2.17? « Back to comparison results 11 items (7 different) on your bill qualify for comparison Tesco
    +£1.64

    1 x Haribo Maoam Giant Strawberry Stripes £0.10 £0.10
    1 x Haribo Maoam Giant Sour Stripes (15g) £0.10 £0.10
    1 x Swizzels Matlow Strawberry Refresher Bar £0.10 N/A
    1 x Candyland Flumps Mallow Twists (12g) £0.10 £0.10
    1 x Candyland Blackjack Max Chew Bar (25g) £0.20 N/A
    1 x Haribo Starmix £0.10 £0.10
    1 x Haribo Tangfastics £0.10 £0.10
    2 x Cadbury Freddo (18g) £0.40 £0.40
    4 x Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Breakfast Bars Strawberry (6... £6.00 £4.36

    Comparison total (compared products only) £6.90 £5.26



    Unsure if anyone suffers from awful headaches or migraines, but Kool n Soothe head strips are only £1.99 at Aldi for a few days. I stocked up with 5 boxes as the hot weather normally gives me awful headaches. They are normally about £3.49 at Boots so this is a bargain.
    http://www.koolnsoothe.com.au/kool_n_soothe_for_migraines
  • mimi1234
    mimi1234 Posts: 7,984
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite
    David. wrote: »

    I saw a lady once with 40 bottles of that product at Tesco in front of me at the checkout. I came to the conclusion she must have had a smelly "cat". :o:o:o
  • cjj_2
    cjj_2 Posts: 6,588
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    Think the multi is back on nutri mimi1234. Hth
    Cherish those you have in your life because you never know when they won't be there anymore.

    No matter how you feel, get up, dress up & never give up.
  • Morgy9
    Morgy9 Posts: 1,432 Forumite
    mimi1234 wrote: »
    I saw a lady once with 40 bottles of that product at Tesco in front of me at the checkout. I came to the conclusion she must have had a smelly "cat". :o:o:o

    lol :rotfl:
  • locarr
    locarr Posts: 8,298
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Think Tosco might've caught on as I bought 5 bottles of wine @5.99 and one @5.99 but reduced from 7.99 and 8.99 was taken off as 25% discount not 9.49 iyswim therefore discount based on ACTUAL price of wine. x

    That's correct...the double discount has only ever worked on the 3 for £12, 2 for £10 and so on...it never took 25% of the full price of half price bottles for example!:cool:
    "He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas" Benjamin Franklin

    bilge© copyright all rights reserved
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.