Money Moral Dilemma: Should I report couple fraudulently claiming benefits?
A married couple living together full time, both unemployed and who you know to be claiming at separate addresses.
I believe there's quite a difference of income but dont know exactly how much.
I personally find it a moral dilemma but readily understand why many hardworking, honest people wouldn't think twice about reporting them.
Official MoneySavingExpert.com insert, 3 June 2014: We've adopted this dilemma for our weekly email. Thanks to Tr@cker for the original posting.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 340.2K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 448.3K Spending & Discounts
- 232K Work, Benefits & Business
- 603.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.6K Life & Family
- 245.2K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards