Options

Comments

• Mwnci_Bach
    Mwnci_Bach Posts: 5 Forumite
    edited 24 January 2017 at 9:52PM
    Options
    Maxwell007 wrote: »
    It's been 11 months I've been EE stress free,
    it was very painful but I forgive them . .

Emails removed by forum team

no probs 110.

Thanks for the email addresses, Maxwell. I'll post about how I get on with switching. Say a Prayer for me everyone ..... :rotfl:
  • Sandybanks
    Options
    tim_n wrote: »
    Just had a threat of an unpaid final bill being put against my financial record, despite it being paid in June 2016. I've sent them a copy of their own records to all of the addresses above with a request for resolution in the next 14 days. Thanks Maxwell007 for the copy and paste.

I hope you have better luck than me. My emails to both Extra Energy and Credit Source Solutions are either ignored or meet by an automatic reply with the same general message insisting I ring them at my expense (if I can get through)
    Total disregard for my insistence that the matter is in dispute and that thye should get someone with a calculator to look at it rather than just repeat what they see on the computer screen.
    Meanwhile Credit Source Solutions continue to send emails and texts in their usual arrogant manner, like a bully with his fingers in his ears shouting "give me your money". I wonder how many people pay money they don't owe just to stop the intimidation.
    Does any one know of a way to automatically keep sending my emails to them like they do to me.
  • footyguy
    footyguy Posts: 4,157 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Sandybanks wrote: »
    I hope you have better luck than me. My emails to both Extra Energy and Credit Source Solutions are either ignored or meet by an automatic reply with the same general message insisting I ring them at my expense (if I can get through)
    Total disregard for my insistence that the matter is in dispute and that thye should get someone with a calculator to look at it rather than just repeat what they see on the computer screen.
    Meanwhile Credit Source Solutions continue to send emails and texts in their usual arrogant manner, like a bully with his fingers in his ears shouting "give me your money". I wonder how many people pay money they don't owe just to stop the intimidation.
    Does any one know of a way to automatically keep sending my emails to them like they do to me.

Extra Energy's contact number (for domestic customers) is a freefone number ;)
  • pennieblue
    Options
    I was with this energy company in 2015,i would not recommend, they never put direct debit through except for one occasion, ended up with huge bill, and then it took me 8 months of going to citizens advice and myself trying to get them to acknowledge and except it was there fault.. they gave me back what £75 in compensation plus £275 that they shouldn't have had, should have gone to eon as i was still with them. give them a wide birth they suck.
  • Sandybanks
    Options
    It seems my problem with Extra Energy may now be resolved. It seems if you keep emailing the Ben Jones he will eventually allocate an account manager to sort your problem. With most other energy customers 2 emails to the CEO will do the trick but with Extra Energy you are looking at 5 to 10.
    Can someone explain why the list of email address for Extra Energy were removed by the Forum Team? I could understand if they were someone's personal email address but why for companies especially those who seem to have no remorse for sending your details to a debit collection company who have no problem breaching the regulations relating to harassment.
  • Billy_Petrolle
    Options
    EE managed to go a whole year without billing me having failed to activate my DD. Once I got their massive 12 month bill I phoned and told them (I didn't ask) that I would pay this back over 18 monthly instalments and that I would expect a deduction (I got £50 on the spot) because they had made such a cockup.

So we agreed to a new DD being set up.

And guess what? Two months later......it STILL hasn't been activated.

So, it's a formal letter of complaint, and then if necessary a date with the Ombudsman.

I may just write 18 post-dated cheques and sent them Registered Mail.

An absolutely appalling firm of incompetents and morons who fail to respond either to emails or in writing. And they came MSE recommended, I believe...
  • applicationcen
    Options
    EE managed to go a whole year without billing me having failed to activate my DD. Once I got their massive 12 month bill I phoned and told them (I didn't ask) that I would pay this back over 18 monthly instalments and that I would expect a deduction (I got £50 on the spot) because they had made such a cockup.

So we agreed to a new DD being set up.

And guess what? Two months later......it STILL hasn't been activated.

So, it's a formal letter of complaint, and then if necessary a date with the Ombudsman.

I may just write 18 post-dated cheques and sent them Registered Mail.

An absolutely appalling firm of incompetents and morons who fail to respond either to emails or in writing. And they came MSE recommended, I believe...
    I dont think you can post date cheques with any reliability. If they bank them they will most likely be honoured immediately.
  • Sandybanks
    Options
    Unless I was just unlucky it seems that their computer has a fault where it charges failed Direct Debits back to your account twice so I recommend double checking your statement. Despite an account manager admitting this error they obviously have no control over the debit collection agency who have been chasing all week for the original erroneous debt.
  • applicationcen
    Options
    Sandybanks wrote: »
    Unless I was just unlucky it seems that their computer has a fault where it charges failed Direct Debits back to your account twice so I recommend double checking your statement. Despite an account manager admitting this error they obviously have no control over the debit collection agency who have been chasing all week for the original erroneous debt.
    I found that the only way to shut down the debt collector was to call them and provide them with my Ombudsman case number. That appears to have halted things for the moment. But don't hold your breath. It is my contention that EE's default position is to threaten and then enforce legal action (unfounded actions) knowing that only a certain percentage of people will push back and not cave in to this squalid type of legal harassment.
  • I-LOV-MONEY
    I-LOV-MONEY Posts: 1,267 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    If you have a look at the private parking forums, you will see that the debt collectors cannot do anything unless they have a court order. Just file their threatening letters in a circular filing bin !!!
    Thank you for reading this message.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport