New Post Advanced Search

Shop & Scan

edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
671 replies 191.4K views

Replies

• paul2louisepaul2louise Forumite
    2.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    having problems getting into my reward account and cant reset my password. Doesnt agree with my mothers maiden name

2.1K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Been invited to another kantar panel called Life of Mail. Does anyone else do this. I subscribed as i do several other kantar panels including S&S, pulse, food diary, food on the go. 
  • Kantankrus_MareKantankrus_Mare Forumite
    5.9K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nooo not heard of that one yet though Im always open to another way of earning more points. Guess it was an email invite?
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75 March... £5
    2.1K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nooo not heard of that one yet though Im always open to another way of earning more points. Guess it was an email invite?
    Maybe its new. I think I get £10 per month for answering questions about post delivered. I am looking forward to seeing what happens 
  • girlchopsgirlchops Forumite
    272 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    Hi All,
    I received an email during the week about extra points for transmission over Christmas 🎄 . This year it seems that double points are on offer not the triple but it's for 3 weeks instead of the usual 2, so i suppose it's the same in the end anyway 🤔
    Full details for anyone who missed it:

"Thank you for your support for the ShopandScan panel this year. As we are approaching the festive period, we would like to share a few updates with you.
    • As a Christmas bonus, you will get double points for your weekly transmission from Monday 14th December to Sunday 3rd January. This means that each week you will receive 2,200 points instead of the usual 1,100. You will still receive 500 points per week for uploading till receipts.

• You will also get an extra bonus of an additional 1,100 points if you transmit your clicker between 24th and 28th December.

• Vouchers delivery. The last order date for physical vouchers, to guarantee delivery in time for Christmas, will be Thursday 10th December. If you wish to order your vouchers, please visit our rewards website or call our rewards team on freephone 0800 389 0342.

• Helpdesk opening hours. Please note the change in our opening hours during the festive season. Main Helpdesk will be closed from 24th to 28th December 2020 and on 1st January 2021. Rewards Helpdesk will be closed from 24th December 2020 to 4th January 2021.
    Thanks again for your help with our research, and we hope that you have a wonderful holiday season! Best wishes,
    ShopandScan Team"
  • atlantis187atlantis187 Forumite
    1.3K posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    how do I join consumer pulse?
    im already part of shop and scan
    2.1K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    you have to be invited. I do shop and scan but they invited my husband not me to do pulse. I end up doing  most of it for him tho. 
  • saver_samsaver_sam Forumite
    607 posts
    ✭✭
    I've seen an advert for Consumer Pulse on FB today.  The link is https://www.consumerpulse.co.uk/join.php?lmi=jDMW5mjfuw Hope this helps 😁
  • atlantis187atlantis187 Forumite
    1.3K posts
    ✭✭✭
    Is consumer pulse linked to shop and scan.
    How often do you have to upload info about your shopping?
    How does the points system work and does the points get added to my shop and scan account?
  • FarwayFarway Forumite
    9.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is consumer pulse linked to shop and scan.
    How often do you have to upload info about your shopping?
    How does the points system work and does the points get added to my shop and scan account?
    Please complete this survey on a weekly basis - even if you have not bought anything, please tell us as we want our panel to be representative of the entire population.
    https://www.consumerpulse.co.uk/the_task.php?SES=60d5f1701e911ade839f425ae4252dbe&frmnd=join