New Post Advanced Search

Shop & Scan

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
651 replies 188.8K views

Replies

• Chocmonster7Chocmonster7 Forumite
    2.5K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Farway said:
    Rather suprised to have a phone call from them this morning asking if everything was okay as I hadn't transmitted since last Friday, 5th June. Explained that I hadn't been shopping until this morning (thanks to all the rain!) so they'd get this weeks this afternoon. He seemed happy with that and went away.
    Nice of them to check, but I know they do say transmit anyway, even if nothing, gets your points in at least

Received my points as normal today. :)

• redagilaredagila Forumite
    5.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone else tried to complete the latest questionnaire? Every time I have tried the questions keep repeating themselves. I have stopped & restarted a few times which it has allowed but I can't believe they want the questions answered repeatedly. Any ideas?
  • redzhellredzhell Forumite
    335 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
    ✭✭
    redagila said:
    Has anyone else tried to complete the latest questionnaire? Every time I have tried the questions keep repeating themselves. I have stopped & restarted a few times which it has allowed but I can't believe they want the questions answered repeatedly. Any ideas?
    Are you referring to the Food on the Go Survey?

I've just completed it on my mobile and went through fine so I'd suggest going via your mobile or try completing via another browser.

Also, check you're answering all the questions as it won't move on to next page otherwise and may appear like you're stuck. 
  • littlewrenlittlewren Forumite
    1.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know when Shop & Scan are going to get their Next vouchers in again plse?
    Money, money, money, must be funny, in the rich man's World!
  • redagilaredagila Forumite
    5.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    redzhell said:
    redagila said:

I've just completed it on my mobile and went through fine so I'd suggest going via your mobile or try completing via another browser.

Also, check you're answering all the questions as it won't move on to next page otherwise and may appear like you're stuck. 
    redzhell said:
    redagila said:

No I am talking about the extra online questionnaires we receive from time to time.
  • redzhellredzhell Forumite
    335 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
    ✭✭
    redagila said:
    No I am talking about the extra online questionnaires we receive from time to time.
    Ah ok - apologies for the confusion. The FOTG survey was the only one I received recently which came from [email protected] email address so assumed it was that as couldn't see any other survey on the account.

Hope you managed to get it sorted!

• edited 5 July at 11:25AM
    Kantankrus_MareKantankrus_Mare Forumite
    5.9K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    edited 5 July at 11:25AM
    Anyone else having probs transmitting today?

Edited to add:  Scrap that lol it does help if you connect your clicker. Doh  :*
    Walk 2000 miles in 2017....1780.35 miles
    Walk 2018 miles in 2018...1939.71 miles
    Walk 2019 miles in 2019.....2,038.97 miles :j
    Walk 2020 miles in 2020......717.71 miles
    Make £2020 in 2020.......£613.15
  • Baileys_BabeBaileys_Babe Forumite
    3.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is something I have been considering trying to join for a while. Please can you tell me how the rewards system works and how much you get? 
    Thank you 
  • paul2louisepaul2louise Forumite
    2K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is something I have been considering trying to join for a while. Please can you tell me how the rewards system works and how much you get? 
    Thank you 
    Have you been invited. There is different points awarded for tasks. Transmitting shopping barcodes , pics of reciepts, food on the go, food diary, consumer pulse. Transmitting barcodes gives 1100 points and these can add up for vouchers like Amazon and high Street shops. 
  • Baileys_BabeBaileys_Babe Forumite
    3.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you @paul2louise