Shop & Scan

Options

Comments

• nanto3girls
    nanto3girls Posts: 5,951 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    xsunnysuex wrote: »
    Just received this. I know I did submit everything. No idea what's going on. There was no panel number or name at all. Just ?

Panel Number: ?

Dear ?,

We’ve noticed that you did not transmit your barcodes last week so you will not have received your 1,100 points today.

The good news is we’re now giving you another chance. If you transmit your barcodes by midnight tonight, we’ll still give you 1,100 points for this week.

This is an automatically generated email so please ignore it if you’ve already transmitted today or let us know why you can’t transmit.

Best wishes,

ShopandScan Team

Please transmit every 7 days
    or more often if you want

Just had the same email. I know I sent my barcodes on Sunday. Anyway tried to send them again today, it said you have not submitted any baarcodes, then it said your barcodes have been received.
    Tried ringing the Freephone number, but just get a squeaky noise. Maybe someone else could try ringing ,and see if they get through.
    Hope they haven't gone belly up.
  • chels
    chels Posts: 1,287 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Just spoke to Shop & Scan, I was advised the email was sent in error and that points will be credited as normal so I suspect we will receive them sometime today or tomorrow.
  • judexx
    judexx Posts: 495 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    chels wrote: »
    Just spoke to Shop & Scan, I was advised the email was sent in error and that points will be credited as normal so I suspect we will receive them sometime today or tomorrow.

Yep - same happened with me - bet the Helpline are really cursing whoever hit the button sending that email out :D
  • chels
    chels Posts: 1,287 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    Options
    judexx wrote: »
    Yep - same happened with me - bet the Helpline are really cursing whoever hit the button sending that email out :D

When I rang, I was 9th in the queue so I expect all the other people were asking the same question, the chap I spoke to, whilst friendly, seemed keen for me to get off the phone lol.
  • maiden_scotland
    Options
    Points have been awarded :)
    Congratulations! Your account has just been credited with 1100 Reward Points from "Shopandscan Rewards" for "Weekly Shopping Trip Download 22/03/2015".
  • gunman786
    gunman786 Posts: 85 Forumite
    Options
    Can someone invite me to shop and scan please
    Hello there
  • nanto3girls
    nanto3girls Posts: 5,951 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    We can't invite you to shop and scan, you need to register your details here.

https://www.volunteer4panels.com/
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Is anyone else having problems transmitting shop and scan barcodes today ? been trying on and off all weekend and it is timing out.
  • maiden_scotland
    Options
    Aesop wrote: »
    Is anyone else having problems transmitting shop and scan barcodes today ? been trying on and off all weekend and it is timing out.

I'd managed to transmit mine yesterday morning, but the week before I'd a few problems uploading my receipt.
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thankyou maiden_Scotland will give them a ring this morning
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business