Cheap and reliable online pet supplies

Options

Comments

• freccle
    freccle Posts: 770 Forumite
    Options
    The postage is the killer for most everyday items from online pet stores. However most are cheaper for large items such as crates etc.
    don't suppose anyone has a voucher code for surreypetsupplies have they?
    There will always be:
    A “LIE” in BELIEVE, an “OVER” in LOVER, an “END” in FRIEND, an “US” in TRUST , and an “IF” in LIFE ;)

• walwin
    walwin Posts: 8,713 Forumite
    First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    bw130270 wrote: »
    Hi Newbie here...been reading this forum with interest, lots of useful stuff.

Thought I would ad my 2 pennies worth. I use this site http://www.petshop2u.co.uk/
    Used them for a little while now and have had no problems with them at all, very friendly and the site is easy to use. Delivery is a tad expensive but it has always turned up on time!

Cheers
    Bw

Funny how you've only posted twice on this forum and both posts are virtually the same for the same site.
    Looks like :spam: to me and it's not appreciated.
  • fluffymummy
    Options
    Thanks for those links. We only have one cat, but hes massive and eats loads, and a greyhound! So they will come in handy instead of dragging to the shop!
  • patchwork_cat
    Options
    Hi

Zooplus is great for value.
  • AliBullie
    Options
    This is a great site too,
    They make lots of animal related stuff, its very good quality,but the best thing is, all the profit goes goes to animal rescues, you can even nominate your own favourite rescue, they have competitions and quizzes where winners pick a rescue to send the prize to, and often have projects running where you can purchase things rescues desperately need, and they send it to them,
    They also do an exclusive webbing, used to make leads collars and harnesses, in bright yellow, with I NEED A HOME, printed through it, oh and you can have harnesses and things made to measure, so if you've got a skinny or a porker like mine, you know its going to fit and be comfortable,

PS, all prices inc. P&P so no hidden charges

http://petcraftproject.proboards24.com/index.cgi

decorativeharness.jpg
    £2008 for 2008 member no.2222
    Not one win, Zero Zilch a big fat nothing boohoo not even a freebie But at least I have a number :j
  • millsie
    Options
    I have also bought several items from petcraft such as raincoats (need them in this weather), leads, collars etc. What I like is that the price includes all delivery and all profit goes to rescues throughout the UK. :T

http://petcraftproject.proboards24.com/index.cgi?board=sales
  • beckah
    beckah Posts: 51 Forumite
    Options
    Anyone got any good recommendations for Chinchilla pet supplies find them so hard to find!?
  • bw130270
    bw130270 Posts: 10 Forumite
    Options
    walwin wrote: »
    Funny how you've only posted twice on this forum and both posts are virtually the same for the same site.
    Looks like :spam: to me and it's not appreciated.

I have actually posted 5 times! As stated in my post on this thread I am new at this site and was having a look around, not knowing much about the other topics I haven't contributed, just read.

One thing I do know about, is pets.

You can take that recommendation and do with it what you want...Oh and thanks for the warm welcome. I love people like you
  • sparklewing
    Options
    I have a cat and tend to use www.petplanet.co.uk, never had any problems with them although sometimes can take over a week for delivery if certain items are out of stock, but they tell you that before you go through checkout if it applies to your order.

I have a cat who will only use clumping litter and only eat felix pate and whiskas dry cat food.

I get a 40l bag of clumping litter for £20 which lasts a few months, they have an offer on the whiskas dy food just now 6x3kg bags for £20 which will last all year. The Felix is £3.50 for 12 which is the average cost in all shops but at least this way I can bulk buy it to the door.

They aren't necessarilly the cheapest but they do have good offers and the site is really easy to use, plus they have customer reviews of each product so you can get an idea of what's best.
  • MoneySavingStudent_2
    Options
    hi there!
    for anyone who live in huddersfield/wakefield theres a lovely little shop just out of the way near emley.

Its great! They sell a good range of dog food, rabbit, hamster, rat etc also they sell alot of horse supplies! They make there own doggie food which is brilliant quality approved by my doggie and its a reasonable price!
    The hay is top quality long length hay perfect for them long hair bunnies and at only £1.60 a bag its a bargain!!! Really pleased with the value. Unsure about if they delivery but its possible they might do local delivery!
    The man was really nice and recommended the best food for our breed of doggie. 5 stars in my book! Plus theres the extra benefit of supporting your local farm!

I think this is the address/phone number:

Bentley Wholefoods
    01924 848273

Bentley Grange Farm, Emley, Huddersfield, HD8 9QX

PLUS! when its strawberry picking time you can go and pick your own! So something for owners and doggies! Brilliant little place in my books!! :)
    I'm getting married in August 2015
    :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family