puzzler.com competitions - regularly updated

Options

Comments

• MimiJane
    MimiJane Posts: 7,963 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Arrhhh, too late! Silly me ...
    Wins since 2009 = £17,600

MANY THANKS TO ALL OPS
  • Abbafan1972
    Abbafan1972 Posts: 6,895 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I've added a note to my original post, although if you've already entered issue 89, it shouldn't be a problem?
    Striving to clear the mortgage before it finishes in Dec 2028 - amount currently owed - £43,915.98
  • FlyingDutchman
    FlyingDutchman Posts: 1,443 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks One-Eye for the PM. I thought these competitions weren't on the new website!

There's now a direct link, so click here

zjw5e0.jpg
    To complete a Kriss Kross puzzle: select word from those listed to the right, then select a place on the grid. If you make any mistakes, select the word on the grid, then press delete. Once completed, the word Submit will appear at the top. Click on this and you're done.
    Life's what you make it....

"I've got one, two, three, [STRIKE]four[/STRIKE], [STRIKE]five[/STRIKE]... senses working overtime..", XTC. :sad:

Life beyond voluntary work scares me, but what else is there? :cry:
  • grumpyoldwoman
    grumpyoldwoman Posts: 212 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    edited 26 June 2014 at 8:01AM
    Options
    I've added a note to my original post, although if you've already entered issue 89, it shouldn't be a problem?

Well I had entered issue 89 when it was on the old site, but it didn't say I'd already entered on the new site, so I had to go looking for the original post to put the answers in again. And I definitely know I'd done it already because I'd clicked the THANKS button, which I do when I've entered the comp.

I can't enter the 3 new online comps either because I get a script error on them all. I hate the new site, nothing is working right for me!! :mad:

Can I ask whoever the new site is working ok for, what OS and browser you're using. I have a Windows 7 laptop with IE10 so it's not out of the ark.
  • bees**knees
    bees**knees Posts: 2,168 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    edited 26 June 2014 at 8:53AM
    Options
    Puzzler Travel Special - Issue 59

Win a TomTom Go Live UK Sat Nav and Vivitar HD Pocket Camcorder - 2 winners

Comp ID 11326

Answer : CORAL

http://www.puzzler.com/

Direct link : http://www.puzzler.com/competitions/magazine-competition?m=Puzzler%20Special
    Remember to pick issue 59 from drop down box

Please PM me if any of the above doesnt work for you or you have a different answer
  • treoes
    treoes Posts: 41 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi
    I'm using Windows 8.1 and Mozilla Firefox.. no problems with those..
    My wife has Windows 7 and Firefox, again, no problem.
  • BlueBella
    BlueBella Posts: 10,371 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    edited 26 June 2014 at 10:59AM
    Options
    Reported above post as spam!

(it has gone now if you are wondering what I am on about!)

treoes - so it was not your post I was calling spam - sorry for the confusion! :)
    :TA big thanks to all who post and sprinkling lucky dust to all who enter :smileyhea
  • treoes
    treoes Posts: 41 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 26 June 2014 at 11:18AM
    Options
    BlueBella

I'm slightly confused, I was replying to "grumpyoldwoman" who asked the question.."Can I ask whoever the new site is working ok for, what OS and browser you're using. I have a Windows 7 laptop with IE10 so it's not out of the ark."..
    Why have you reported my post as spam?

BlueBella.. thanks. also Daza.
  • spendaholic
    spendaholic Posts: 1,535 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud! Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options

Historically, I've always checked the actual comp id on Puzzler comps. The new drop down issue choice is confusing me a little, but the comp id is still working for me. :T
    spendy/she/her ***DEBT-FREE DATE: 11 NOVEMBER 2022!*** Highest debt: £35k (2006) MY WINS: £3,541 CASH; £149 Specsavers voucher; free eye test; goody bag from Scottish Book Trust; tickets to Grand Designs Live; 2-year access to Feel Amazing App (worth £100); Home Improvement & Renovation Show tickets; £50 to spend on chocolate; Harlem Globetrotters tickets; Jesus Christ Superstar tickets + 2 t-shirts; Guardians of the Galaxy goody bag; Birmingham City v Barnsley FC tickets; Marillion tickets; Dancing on Ice tickets; Barnsley FC v Millwall tickets
  • nanto3girls
    nanto3girls Posts: 5,951 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Well I had entered issue 89 when it was on the old site, but it didn't say I'd already entered on the new site, so I had to go looking for the original post to put the answers in again. And I definitely know I'd done it already because I'd clicked the THANKS button, which I do when I've entered the comp.

I can't enter the 3 new online comps either because I get a script error on them all. I hate the new site, nothing is working right for me!! :mad:

Can I ask whoever the new site is working ok for, what OS and browser you're using. I have a Windows 7 laptop with IE10 so it's not out of the ark.

I'm using windows7, and IE11. No problems for me.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure