We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Fog Lights
Comments
-
I was in France for a week last July, in that time I saw one car with it's fog lights on. Back in England I'd say at least one in twenty cars seems top have it's fog lights on nowadays.
Sometimes I put my rear fog light on to annoy them when they're behind me. I've had ppl switch their fogs off before lol0 -
Are you kidding! On my daily commute I'd say it's more like 1 in 5 at the moment.I was in France for a week last July, in that time I saw one car with it's fog lights on. Back in England I'd say at least one in twenty cars seems top have it's fog lights on nowadays.
Sometimes I put my rear fog light on to annoy them when they're behind me. I've had ppl switch their fogs off before lol0 -
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards