🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Breaking Through, Travelling On

Options

Comments

• Karmacat
    Karmacat Posts: 39,460 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Thanks mizmir! Yep, the tidying isn't quite done, and the CPD form is only half done, but all in all, thats brilliant.

Am lolling here with nice clean hair, full of yummy oniony goodness, plotting how I can avoid drowning during tomorrow's day out (to my sister's). And purloining free kindle books - about gardening, blogging, the Titanic (had a relative on there, so can't watch the film any more :( ) all good stuff. Plus I'm off for a little wander around mse ...
    2023: the year I get to buy a car
  • DedicatedDFW
    Options
    Hi KC - hope you have a lovely day with your sister :)
    CC1:T £[STRIKE]2531[/STRIKE] £1460
    MORTGAGE OVERPAYMENTS: £10575.20 Target £12,100
    MF Date: [STRIKE]August 2042[/STRIKE] May 2035
    Declutter 1000 things by Xmas 2015! 53/1000
  • ZTD
    ZTD Posts: 24,327 Forumite
    Options
    Karmacat wrote: »
    Am lolling here with nice clean hair, full of yummy oniony goodness,

Onion shampoo - now that's something I haven't tried.

For some reason...
    Karmacat wrote: »
    plotting how I can avoid drowning during tomorrow's day out (to my sister's). And purloining free kindle books - about gardening, blogging, the Titanic (had a relative on there, so can't watch the film any more :( )

Titanic is as accurate a portrayal of a certain shipwreck as this is of paticipants of WWII....
    "Follow the money!" - Deepthroat (AKA William Mark Felt Sr - Associate Director of the FBI)
    "We were born and raised in a summer haze." Adele 'Someone like you.'
    "Blowing your mind, 'cause you know what you'll find, when you're looking for things in the sky."
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • Karmacat
    Options
    Hi KC - hope you have a lovely day with your sister :)
    Thanks DD!
    ZTD wrote: »
    Onion shampoo - now that's something I haven't tried.
    Oh you should, its wonderful :rotfl:
    Titanic is as accurate a portrayal of a certain shipwreck as this is of paticipants of WWII....
    Well, yes. Not saying its real, but that it brings up ... don't think I'll go any further with that.

Yesterday was lovely! And it *did* tip it down, but not onto me :) and today is blue sky, so I'm having a very quick whizz around the forum, then off out into the sunshine :)

Hope everyone has a lovely day :)
  • mizmir
    mizmir Posts: 3,710 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Ok - I'll bite. What is the onion shampoo? Do you make it? How?

Have a fab time out and about. Blue sky here but in two minutes it will be grey and tipping down - such is the South Wales weather right now!
  • Ellidee
    Ellidee Posts: 6,216 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    mizmir wrote: »

Brought tears to my eyes :rotfl:
    Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal hanging on of an uncompleted task. William James
  • Karmacat
    Options
    Ellidee wrote: »
    mizmir wrote: »

Thats pretty good, Elli :j

I'll have you know, mizmir (she said importantly) :A that I'm on very good terms with Hermione Grainger, and to make onion shampoo, the first, most important thing to do is to borrow her witch's hat. And then, things like "lavender" and "soap" and "conditioner" can magically be called 'onion'

:beer::beer::beer:

And I *am* actually investigating Hamamelis virginiana, witch hazel - I *think* I have the tree with the therapeutic properties right here in my back garden - so some time next week I'm going to brew up a distillate, and see. Onion/witchhazel, witchhazel/onion - tomato/tomayto. :)
  • ZTD
    ZTD Posts: 24,327 Forumite
    Options
    Ellidee wrote: »

Made them bulbous?
    "Follow the money!" - Deepthroat (AKA William Mark Felt Sr - Associate Director of the FBI)
    "We were born and raised in a summer haze." Adele 'Someone like you.'
    "Blowing your mind, 'cause you know what you'll find, when you're looking for things in the sky."
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • Karmacat
    edited 3 February 2014 at 11:13AM
    Options
    Blow me down with a feather ... Delia has sold on Amazon :j

Just shows - I really, really never expected that :)

And today has just had two extra client sessions added, so its become quite busy:

1. prepare and send Delia to her new home.
    2. prepare public parts of the house and counselling room, by 2pm.
    3. finish and send off CPD form.
    4. handwritten personal letter.

Thats really all I can guarantee I'll have time for. I'd like to get the cahoot money situation sorted, and in between sessions I can be sorting out cat bookmarks, which I did a lot of yesterday, but they're kind of optional - those four numbered items, I *really* want them done.
  • mizmir
    mizmir Posts: 3,710 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    See - Delia is still in demand! :p Hope it doesn't cost an arm and a leg to post.

Great news on the clients - sounds like an excellent start to the week all round. Have a good day.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport