Where do you buy your toilet roll?

Options
12346»

Comments

• LearningToSave.
    Options
    we've bought the iceland 4pk for £1 for years....cannot fault them at all! just recently if visiting home bargains i buy the 9pk of nicky rolls for £2 and cant fault them either.
  • COOLTRIKERCHICK
    Options
    lol....Booter I know exactly what you mean....yes I think that was the one, so will leave that one well alone....

The one in Wilkinson I would have to do an online order with that one, as the Wilkinson shops are all in the town/city centre, so would not be able to buy more than 2 packs at a time, as I would not be able to carry them to the car....lol... and with the fuel cost too, will have a look to see if there is anything else I can order in bulk as well,

I have tried that nicky stuff, its ok...I think that might have been the one that take a few flushes to go away..
    Work to live= not live to work
  • Jasoncullen
    Options
    Hi All, believe it or not you can buy all your bulk toilet rolls at Loorolls online shop - loads to choose from but if you are looking for a bargain and value for money then the Papernet 320 sheets per roll and 36 rolls per case is the one for you!! check out CODE 1058 in the search bar! :T you can buy loads of buy loads of 3ply toilet rolls online and in supermarkets but they are nearly all 160 sheets per roll... Bargain - you decide?
  • Jasoncullen
    Options
    Which Nicky rolls do you buy?
  • monty-doggy
    monty-doggy Posts: 2,134 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Hi All, believe it or not you can buy all your bulk toilet rolls at Loorolls online shop - loads to choose from but if you are looking for a bargain and value for money then the Papernet 320 sheets per roll and 36 rolls per case is the one for you!! check out CODE 1058 in the search bar! :T you can buy loads of buy loads of 3ply toilet rolls online and in supermarkets but they are nearly all 160 sheets per roll... Bargain - you decide?

Nothing like a bit of self promotion eh?
  • Zero_Sum
    Zero_Sum Posts: 1,567 Forumite
    Options
    Nicky from Home Bargains for me also
  • travis32
    travis32 Posts: 17 Forumite
    Options
    You can order your toilet paper roll from amazon, as I have got from that also.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure