IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.
We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Ticket from CPM

Options

Comments

• lesnmandy
    Options
    Is this evidence against me contradicting anything in the E-mail. It is a photo from their ( pay your fine internet page ). Note my car and one of their ill lit signs.

://s8.photobucket.com/user/ashg/media/image-2.jpg.html?filters%5Buser%5D=5884853&filters%5Brecent%5D=1&sort=1&o=0
  • 4consumerrights
    Options
    Is that all the evidence they have?

Did you upload it that way to block out the car reg or was it showing like that on their website?

Does you space have your own number to it?
  • lesnmandy
    Options
    Just another photo like it. I zoomed to avoid number plate. Space does not have my number.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 133,959 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 14 January 2014 at 1:26AM
    Options
    lesnmandy wrote: »
    Is this evidence against me contradicting anything in the E-mail. It is a photo from their ( pay your fine internet page ). Note my car and one of their ill lit signs.

://s8.photobucket.com/user/ashg/media/image-2.jpg.html?filters%5Buser%5D=5884853&filters%5Brecent%5D=1&sort=1&o=0

None of this changes what you need to do, this week. Send the email to POPLA if they have not replied to your first one by Weds.

Very dingy pic, that one:

http://s8.photobucket.com/user/ashg/media/image-2.jpg.html?filters%5Buser%5D=5884853&filters%5Brec

That's a shockingly bad evidence picture which doesn't show 'clear signage' and is not at the entrance, is behind a pillar in a separate parking bay, where a van could easily have blocked it completely when the driver parked your car! 'Your driver' seems to have reversed into that space and so would not have passed that sign before deciding to park (which is when the contract was alleged to have been formed).

Is this photo one of a sign near the entrance, or where? If you don't know then do POPLA even know, did they get maps and more photos, I wonder?!

http://s8.photobucket.com/user/ashg/media/image.jpg.html?filters%5Buser%5D=5884853&filters%5

Note it doesn't actually say 'parking without displaying a permit' results in a contractual fee because the sentence about permits is a stand alone section in the sign. Instead a PCN is ONLY for 'unauthorised parking' and 'parking without permission' but your driver had the permission as granted by the Housing Association in the entrance sign offering parking for residents, without any proviso. The word 'permission' doesn't have the meaning 'with a permit displayed'.

Rejection letter:

http://s8.photobucket.com/user/ashg/media/image-1.jpg.html?filters%5Buser%5D=5884853&filters%5Brec

clearly says 'breach of the terms and conditions occurred'.

Did the Notice to keeper have those words as well?
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • lesnmandy
    Options
    Just states "contravention 1, not displaying a valid permit" got an email from popla saying if I want to complain then the lead adjudicator will investigate but I cannot complain that I do not agree with assessor I replied saying its due to misconduct by an assessor and am now waiting on details how to complain if I have not heard by tomorrow I shall send your email.

Fight till the bitter end.
  • lesnmandy
    Options
    All sent. Let's see how this pans out.
  • The_Deep
    The_Deep Posts: 16,830 Forumite
    Options
    Fergie76 wrote: »
    Do any of the assessors have British sounding names?

Here is a list

Marina Kapoor
    Nazir Uddin
    Aurela Querimi
    Amber Ahmed
    Mathew Westerby
    Farah Ahmed
    Izia Rhawi
    Harpreet Bansal
    Sakib Chodhury
    Chris Adans
    Shela Pirwany
    You never know how far you can go until you go too far.
  • lesnmandy
    Options
    Thank you for your email below.

This has been forwarded to the appropriate person.

Once a response is available, we will be in contact.

Kind regards,

POPLA Administration Team.
  • lesnmandy
    lesnmandy Posts: 39 Forumite
    edited 24 January 2014 at 12:55AM
    Options
    Ok I have received all their evidence via E-mail and popla have stated that com say they sent it to me on the 11th of December but I can safley say I never recorded such evidence apart from what I saw on their website. And the popla asked if I did recorve any of this evidence before now. I did not via email nor post as to my knowledge (other wise I would of shown you guys) there is lots of sensitive information I cannot post here so how shall I go about this?

Dear Sir/Madam,

With reference to the previous email containing the operator evidence.

If you can please state exactly what, if any, part of it had not been received by the time of the appeal, in order that we can progress the matter further.

Kind regards,

POPLA Administration Team

Dear Sir/Madam,

The Lead Adjudicator notes that, amongst other things, you appear to suggest that you did not receive the Operator's evidence. The Operator certified on 11 December that you were sent exactly the same evidence as was sent to POPLA and thus before the Assessor. However, whilst he is considering the matter, the Lead Adjudicator has directed me to send you a full copy of the Operator's evidence, which I now attached.

Kind regards,

POPLA Administration Team.

Please excuse spelling, very cold fingers don't work got I want them to.

How can I show the evidence for advice when it contains so much sensitive info and I have no means of editing?
  • lesnmandy
    Options
    Coupon. Could you review the evidence via e-mail as I have no idea what I am looking for. And I trust you after trying to help me
    This far.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family