IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Confirmation of small claims issued by PPCs 2012-2013

Options
13»

Comments

• Computersaysno
    Options
    Alert!!!! Random post. Random post. Random post.
  • trisontana
    trisontana Posts: 9,472 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Sonic74 wrote: »
    I have received a "important-do not ignore this letter" letter from JMW solicitors in Manchester, this was following about 10 letters from uk parking control then debt recovery plus. The fact was that I did get a parking machine ticket however due to the wind that day it fell into the footwell of my car. (i still have it)
    SO shall I continue to ignore this letter? or go down the route as mentioned in this feed? NB. this matter occurred in April this year!

Please start your own thread!
    What part of "A whop bop-a-lu a whop bam boo" don't you understand?
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 133,040 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Sonic74 wrote: »
    I have received a "important-do not ignore this letter" letter from JMW solicitors in Manchester, this was following about 10 letters from uk parking control then debt recovery plus. The fact was that I did get a parking machine ticket however due to the wind that day it fell into the footwell of my car. (i still have it)
    SO shall I continue to ignore this letter? or go down the route as mentioned in this feed? NB. this matter occurred in April this year!

Welcome to MSE. :)

There's a whole parking forum here and a blue 'New Thread' button, although you really do not need to start a new thread about DRP, please:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=163

Two threads already about Debt Recovery Plus in the last 24 hours, just like every day. Just read the threads on the first few pages first.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Stroma
    Stroma Posts: 7,971 Forumite
    Uniform Washer
    Options
    Plus read post two on this thread on companies not issuing claims
    When posting a parking issue on MSE do not reveal any information that may enable PPCs to identify you. They DO monitor the forum.
    We don't need the following to help you.
    Name, Address, PCN Number, Exact Date Of Incident, Date On Invoice, Reg Number, Vehicle Picture, The Time You Entered & Left Car Park, Or The Amount of Time You Overstayed.
    :beer: Anti Enforcement Hobbyist Member :beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport