Options

Comments

• System
    System Posts: 178,102 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Transcribe these PDFs!

10C 170+ available

3 pages of PDFs, one per page, quite simple once you learn what to do. I passed the test with 100% despite worrying I'd done 1 of the 3 wrong!
  • alundra_2
    alundra_2 Posts: 306 Forumite
    Options
    I have a is this an article? In French, English, and German! The French ones pay more than the ones in English. I tried it for fun (I've never taken French -- I'm not originally from the UK) and got 100% on the quiz! I guess those are pretty easy.

I've had the radio on mute for almost an hour now, guess we'll see if it pays or not. Sometimes the radio pays for me the next day, so it's hard to tell!
    Since Jan 2014 -- Clixsense -- £300 (join us! ♥) | Valued opinions £120 | Nectar Fanatic (SavvyShoppers/Canvass)
  • System
    Options
    Fingers crossed it pays out, I always forget to open the radio! I have about 10 tabs open at any time anyway so I'd probably forget about it LOL!
  • older_wiser
    older_wiser Posts: 2,446 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    A samplicous survey about insurance seems to be for M&S about 15 minutes might be a bit glitchy. it said it had trouble connecting at one stage but it then allowed me to continue. About 45% theres a control question to make sure your not just pressing any buttons. credited instantly i find these surveys very good compared to SB.
  • older_wiser
    older_wiser Posts: 2,446 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Very quick PL about taKing children out of school during term time easy 50c about 5 questions.
  • vampire-girl
    vampire-girl Posts: 4,675 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    A samplicous survey about insurance seems to be for M&S about 15 minutes might be a bit glitchy. it said it had trouble connecting at one stage but it then allowed me to continue. About 45% theres a control question to make sure your not just pressing any buttons. credited instantly i find these surveys very good compared to SB.

Thanks managed that to work, and I've also done the movie one - I like them. :)
  • vampire-girl
    Options
    Earn
    $0.01 = 107 available
    Is the PHRASE complete? (medical sentences)
    In the SENTENCE below verify whether the HIGHLIGHTED WORD(s) form a complete medical TERM.

These are 3minutes so are quick, it was just tick the box but you have to put in 2 sentences now, still quick.

There are 3 so I open in three tabs and if your quick and go through them all one by one before the timer runs down.

Am doing determine the main colour of a product $0.07
  • vampire-girl
    Options
    Just checked I've done $10.64 with radio but not done on here for a few months as been running it on InstaGC only as I want Amazon vouchers for Christmas again.
    I tend to put laptop on mute or you can put the radio on mute still credits.
  • vampire-girl
    Options
    there are some more vids on PL
  • System
    Options
    Payments out :D

I've slipped off the leaderboard as not had time much today, same will happen tomorrow too no doubt.

Hope everyone is doing well??
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport