Clixsense

Options

Comments

• Makeachange
    Options
    i think tasks are down well they are for me
    did a good few tonight might call it a day :)

Think I might call it a night too, or go do something else for a bit and come back to it! I wont be able to go online on saturday as i wont have access to laptop so want one last push today and tomorrow earnt as much as poss lol. :D
    I WILL GET THERE.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,102 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 30 January 2014 at 11:23PM
    Options
    MAC, I meant Contact Crowdflower, you can do that via the Dashboard, if it is working for you, if you're having a problem with more than one task it is best to put it all in one message rather than spamming them with loads of messages for the different jobs.

O_W tasks were just playing up for me too, going to call it a night I think and have a nice long sleep, needed after today and got another hospital thing tomorrow now too. Happy Clixing all.

Night Mac, Older & V-G, no doubt see you tomorrow.

Also, no point ANYONE on my ignore list quoting me, as I don't open those posts. I only see them if someone else quotes them.
  • Makeachange
    Options
    katykicker wrote: »
    MAC, I meant Contact Crowdflower, you can do that via the Dashboard, if it is working for you, if you're having a problem with more than one task it is best to put it all in one message rather than spamming them with loads of messages for the different jobs.

O_W tasks were just playing up for me too, going to call it a night I think and have a nice long sleep, needed after today and got another hospital thing tomorrow now too. Happy Clixing all.

Night Mac, Older & V-G, no doubt see you tomorrow.

Also, no point ANYONE on my ignore list quoting me, as I don't open those posts. I only see them if someone else quotes them.

Ah OK! I just seen it! I know for next time :). Hopefully they sort them out, I like that investment tasks they are quick to do if they work :rotfl:
    I WILL GET THERE.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,102 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Ah OK! I just seen it! I know for next time :). Hopefully they sort them out, I like that investment tasks they are quick to do if they work :rotfl:

Just remember to quote the job numbers in your e-mail. I had a number of problems a few months ago and they were sorted easily, I just gave them all the job numbers I got almost $50 that was owed to me (a particular task was coming up continually and under paying me). They had a few problems and they got sorted out eventually though :) Really going this time, night :) Speak tomorrow no doubt! x
  • Makeachange
    Options
    katykicker wrote: »
    Just remember to quote the job numbers in your e-mail. I had a number of problems a few months ago and they were sorted easily, I just gave them all the job numbers I got almost $50 that was owed to me (a particular task was coming up continually and under paying me). They had a few problems and they got sorted out eventually though :) Really going this time, night :) Speak tomorrow no doubt! x

AH ok! thats really good to know :):D

Good night! I am just sorting my stuff to go home (Travel home from uni tomorrow, work saturday, back to uni sunday fun life...:rotfl: just not looking forward to the being at home part!! :() then I too.. really am going... maybe!
    I WILL GET THERE.
  • older_wiser
    older_wiser Posts: 2,446 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I'm still about i don't feel sleepy one bit just yet might watch tv and browse thanks for all the support. Good luck Katy tomorrow and keep at it makeachange :)
  • vampire-girl
    Options
    good night Katy, get a good rest.

The task pages I had open before it glitched are still working and crediting for me, but when I try for another task, I tend to switch back and for, its not letting me, something went wrong error.
    So am continuing with the initial task, don't know how long, if it goes wrong I'll just try later
  • larlie1983
    Options
    Tasks seem to be up and running again now.
    Operation House Move £11993.60/£25000 (47% achieved)
    Save £12k in 2015 #135 (£390.21 / £2400) (16%)
  • nonudo
    nonudo Posts: 293 Forumite
    Options
    all the best tomorrow, katykicker. nah nite. x

I AM BRAVE. I JUST DON'T KNOW IT....YET. :)
  • Wizzbang
    Wizzbang Posts: 4,716 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    Well, I just checked my account after several weeks break from Clixsense. Despite having run the radio constantly every time I was on and won one of the squares challenges (can't remember what it's called) and having done a research survey for supposed big bucks....I have $0.48 in my account. I hereby certify Clixsense as a complete waste of my time! I will be closing my account today.
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £36,546.45

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family