Comments

• System
    System Posts: 178,102 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    What sort of trouble...?
  • Makeachange
    Options
    Some of the ones that use the bookmarklet when i get to the end and click the verify box it tells me ive missed a step.. even though i havent!!!! some are working, some arent :(
    I WILL GET THERE.
  • System
    edited 30 January 2014 at 11:23PM
    Options
    The few I have tried are working fine, if I was you I would make a note of the non-working ones and then e-mail Crowdflower x
  • Makeachange
    Options
    I have done, I am finding the ones that use bing are working fine but its the ones using google! ah well, nearly earnt $4 dollars today, which is great for me lol. xx
    I WILL GET THERE.
  • nonudo
    nonudo Posts: 293 Forumite
    Options
    Some of the ones that use the bookmarklet when i get to the end and click the verify box it tells me ive missed a step.. even though i havent!!!! some are working, some arent :(

I had that problem with a handful - the Bing ones - only one worked for me.

I AM BRAVE. I JUST DON'T KNOW IT....YET. :)
  • System
    Options
    Message from Crowdflower about specific tasks going to certain people:

The platform automatically distributes tasks based on each contributor ID’s work history, amount of completed tasks, and overall accuracy. It is important to note that each ID is currently tracked individually, which means that it is completely normal for task availability to vary between your IDs. Please also note that the preferred contributor ID currently only functions as a way for us to route non-automated payments, such as skills test bonuses, to the account of your choice. We are hard at work revamping the offer wall and the way our accounts management system functions on the back end to allow your preferred ID to be the ID to which the majority of your tasks will be routed as well. Thanks for your patience!
  • nonudo
    nonudo Posts: 293 Forumite
    Options
    Heheeee! I just came across a task that asked if bird was the word! Lol!

Did any of you see that one? :)

I AM BRAVE. I JUST DON'T KNOW IT....YET. :)
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    katykicker wrote: »
    The few I have tried are working fine, if I was you I would make a note of the non-working ones and then e-mail Clixsense x

No point in emailing Clixsense about problems with Crowdflower tasks not working as Clixsense can not do anything about it

Best to click Help and then File A Ticket with the title of Broken Job on the actual task you are having problems with

One ticket per job
  • Makeachange
    Options
    cally6008 wrote: »
    No point in emailing Clixsense about problems with Crowdflower tasks not working as Clixsense can not do anything about it

Best to click Help and then File A Ticket with the title of Broken Job on the actual task you are having problems with

One ticket per job

Well thats exactly what ive done all the times! They be fed up with me soon! ha
    I WILL GET THERE.
  • older_wiser
    older_wiser Posts: 2,446 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    i think tasks are down well they are for me
    did a good few tonight might call it a day :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure