Clixsense

Options

Comments

• System
    System Posts: 178,102 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Hi O_W (and the rest of you lovely lot), I would say that if you failed it is most likely because you're not in the demographic they're trying to reach.

From your Crowdflower dashboard you can file a ticket, that should be the best place to do it.

I doubt Wizzbang will be back to check for replies but just incase... I've made over $1000 from Clixsense, definitely not a waste of time, shame you feel differently and prefer to carry out almost all the same jobs on Swagbucks for considerably less. Lots of people on the Swagbucks thread won't listen to the reason of that but still, such is the life, happy Swagging to you.

I've still got a LOT of tasks, so going to do a few here and there today, waiting for the Dr to ring me sometime so can't go out anywya.
  • older_wiser
    older_wiser Posts: 2,446 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    easy survey on samplcious about redwing shoes over a dollar for about 5 minutes comparing two potential websites.
  • System
    Options
    Thank you, looking now :D

$75 cashout for me this week, not bad considering how lazy I've actually been! Hoping to add another $10 before 6pm tomorrow if I can :D
  • older_wiser
    Options
    thanks katy i thought i'd given the wrong DOB but checked in settings and nope the right one.

yes thats probably it i'll keep taking it. it lets you do it again in 5 days.
    hope you have a good afternoon :)
  • alundra_2
    Options
    Does anyone know if you can put the radio on mute and still get paid?
    Since Jan 2014 -- Clixsense -- £300 (join us! ♥) | Valued opinions £120 | Nectar Fanatic (SavvyShoppers/Canvass)
  • System
    Options
    alundra wrote: »
    Does anyone know if you can put the radio on mute and still get paid?

I used to mute the sound on my laptop, sure I've muted the sound on the radio a few times and been paid but not 100% sure. If you find out would you kindly let us know please :D I would imagine the answer is yes and it is based on you having adverts displayed on the page rather than listening to the music I think.
  • Bryan1983
    Bryan1983 Posts: 328 Forumite
    Options
    Wizzbang wrote: »
    Well, I just checked my account after several weeks break from Clixsense. Despite having run the radio constantly every time I was on and won one of the squares challenges (can't remember what it's called) and having done a research survey for supposed big bucks....I have $0.48 in my account. I hereby certify Clixsense as a complete waste of my time! I will be closing my account today.

I'm quite new to both Swagbucks and Clixsense. I average about £20 a week on Clixsense and £10 a week on Swagbucks. Others who do a lot of tasks earn a lot more. There is money to be made.
    Pay-outs since 28/11/2013:

OpinionOutpostUK - £245 MySurvey - £68 Swagbucks - £255 Clixsense - $935 Crowdology - £40 PineCone - £48 Panelbase - £30 IPSOS - £30 ValuedOpinions - £30 GTM - £60
  • older_wiser
    Options
    Yes you can and it always credits just make sure you catch the phrases to input i think its every 30 minutes. If you go to clixsense offer pages and the radio option it actually tells you how much you've earned. mines over 4 dollars not bad lol

I wished i'd found out about clixsense and swagbucks long ago i checked back on SB and i've earned over 37000sb which is 185 in paypal or nearly 220 in amazon vouchers since october when i found SB.

I did sign up for clixsense in october but assumed you couldn't use both as similar offers so wasn't worth it. How wrong was i lol

I'm now aiming for 60 pounds from clix and 30 pounds from SB per month. Nice little extra for just doing stuff on the computer when i'm already on it :)
  • System
    Options
    That is a fantastic aim Older - go you! :D
  • Bryan1983
    Bryan1983 Posts: 328 Forumite
    Options
    easy survey on samplcious about redwing shoes over a dollar for about 5 minutes comparing two potential websites.

Yeah, that was easy money!
    Pay-outs since 28/11/2013:

OpinionOutpostUK - £245 MySurvey - £68 Swagbucks - £255 Clixsense - $935 Crowdology - £40 PineCone - £48 Panelbase - £30 IPSOS - £30 ValuedOpinions - £30 GTM - £60
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure