Swagbucks - September 2013

Options

Comments

• Heavy_Raindrops
    Options
    ukclare wrote: »
    Thanks for the help - will go and experiment with Authority and Authoity!

- Typical - now it's finished when it usually hangs around all day!!!

You should be able to just copy and paste exactly what it says on that page (this is what I did yesterday).
    Swagbucks since 13/08/2013: £70 AGC
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hmm I understand what you are saying, I do watch some of the videos but I can't keep track of everything I have watched, but I do try to go in order if I can. Some sort of marker on the video icon would be easier I guess. :p

Use SBTV from toolbar
    Start at video 1 and then go along the list, much easier than using website
  • mycatstealschicken
    Options
    Just started on what looks like its going to be a very long round of SBTV. NOthing from searches, no codes, no surveys, offers not tracking. still it may get better later at least I hope so
  • Heavy_Raindrops
    Options
    cally6008 wrote: »
    Use SBTV from toolbar
    Start at video 1 and then go along the list, much easier than using website

Ah right, thank you. :) I don't really like using the toolbar though, it slows my browser down like crazy but I will give it a go. :)
  • mycatstealschicken
    Options
    Just got a survey but think it may be the one people keep getting chucked out of - starts off asking questions abut supermarkets then strays into health care. Is this the one? Really dn't want to waste half an hour of my day
  • Heavy_Raindrops
    Options
    Just got a survey but think it may be the one people keep getting chucked out of - starts off asking questions abut supermarkets then strays into health care. Is this the one? Really dn't want to waste half an hour of my day

Is it the one on non-food items?
  • mycatstealschicken
    Options
    Its seems to be focussing entirely on health care items no mnetion of food
  • minimadtrix
    Options

I've done this one this morning. I wasn't thrown out of it but it kept freezing on me. I ended up using my back arrow to go to the previous page, it'd say please don't go back on the browser as I've already answered that question and then let me carry on.
  • Heavy_Raindrops
    Heavy_Raindrops Posts: 293 Forumite
    edited 15 September 2013 at 11:43AM
    Options
    I'm only 31% through this survey that I am doing but it's still about retailers.

---

Edit: This survey credited for me, it was mostly about John Lewis.
  • mycatstealschicken
    Options
    Sigh it was that one just asked me whether Id be interested in a delivery service and out I went!! From what you've all said aove either answer would have disqualified me.

Never mind no points for me today
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport