Swagbucks - September 2013

Options

Comments

• PrinceYumil
    Options
    BITW wrote: »
    I got kicked out of the retail/healthcare one as well, about a third of the way though it, very miffed. No results from searches either.

Anybody else having issues with the 36sb surveys on the peanut labs page? Every time I get through the first question, I get told I don't qualify.

I just get told that I've got data inconsistencies so have been blacklisted...

Must have been one of the surveys I got bored with and just clicked random ones haha.
  • iammumtoone
    Options
    I installed the toolbar on my laptop, it makes it so slow it is unusable - now trying to get rid of it :(
  • Heavy_Raindrops
    Options
    I installed the toolbar on my laptop, it makes it so slow it is unusable - now trying to get rid of it :(

I have a little trick for this. :p I have the exact same problem when I use the toolbar but I jut tried the following out and now I can make use of the toolbar SBTV without slowing my browser down. I use Google Chrome, so first I enable the SB toolbar extension (on settings). Then open a tab on Google or something. I play SBTV on this tab then disable the extension so I can get on with doing other things on the same browser without the toolbar popping up on every tab. Or I guess you could use two separate browsers like Google Chrome and Firefox.
    Swagbucks since 13/08/2013: £70 AGC
  • S31
    S31 Posts: 90 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just got 6SB for searching for smelly feet
    2014 Wins - Desert Island Dishes Book
  • Mrs_T_M
    Mrs_T_M Posts: 2,039 Forumite
    Options
    Has anyone ever managed to get the maximum amount of SB from SBTV in one day? If so, how long did it take you? I read the maximum you can get is 150 SB on this thread somewhere.

I worked out earlier that I think it will take between 4 1/2-6 hours to max it. Although I think my toolbar has just shaved a bit of time from that.

I use the toolbar on firefox and haven't had any issues with anything running slower, but then again, we do have a FTTC broadband connection, so that may be part of it. :o
    Baby Dale
    26th January 2014 - Forever in our hearts
    :A
    Eli Gabriel 19th February 2015
    :j
  • kayester
    kayester Posts: 1,844 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    i dont have the toolbar, it gave me problems on 3 laptops....so i havnt added it to this new one
    216/2018 (make ££ in 2018)

Grocery challenge
    Jan 227/400
    swagbucks target 2018 1452/27375
  • Heavy_Raindrops
    Options
    Mrs_T_M wrote: »
    I worked out earlier that I think it will take between 4 1/2-6 hours to max it. Although I think my toolbar has just shaved a bit of time from that.

I use the toolbar on firefox and haven't had any issues with anything running slower, but then again, we do have a FTTC broadband connection, so that may be part of it. :o

Thank you! :) I think I will try it out sometime since I have to work on my laptop a lot, have SBTV by my side and do other things at the same time. For me no matter what browser I use it's just ridiculously slow. :rotfl:
    Swagbucks since 13/08/2013: £70 AGC
  • iammumtoone
    Options
    I have a little trick for this. :p I have the exact same problem when I use the toolbar but I jut tried the following out and now I can make use of the toolbar SBTV without slowing my browser down. I use Google Chrome, so first I enable the SB toolbar extension (on settings). Then open a tab on Google or something. I play SBTV on this tab then disable the extension so I can get on with doing other things on the same browser without the toolbar popping up on every tab. Or I guess you could use two separate browsers like Google Chrome and Firefox.

Thanks good idea, however seen too late I have already deleted from chrome :) I am currently installing on firefox so it that causes problems I will revert back to your method.
  • iammumtoone
    Options
    Mrs_T_M wrote: »

ohhh lucky you :) we are only one step up from 'dial up' here! It also doesn't help that my laptop is 100 years old in computer terms :o
  • dorajar
    dorajar Posts: 900 Forumite
    Options
    Looks like a long day of SBTV. I have done the games, got no surveys, xperia vids not crediting for me and had one 6SB search. May not make target today even though it is only 70.
    Make £10 per day in July £45.48/£310
    June £232.66, May £310.36, April £310.19, March £287.32, February £250.18, January £257.24
    Swagbucks in 2015 £65/£150
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport