🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Swagbucks - September 2013

Options

Comments

• CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Just got bitten by the pharmacy DS. Got to the end, answered 'yes' that I would use an online prescription service and got dq'd I read that someone said 'no' and also got dq'd:mad: Can't be bothered to try for another one tonight, I got the target earlier and only just came back for a look.
  • Heavy_Raindrops
    Options
    CathWales wrote: »
    Just got bitten by the pharmacy DS. Got to the end, answered 'yes' that I would use an online prescription service and got dq'd I read that someone said 'no' and also got dq'd:mad: Can't be bothered to try for another one tonight, I got the target earlier and only just came back for a look.

Yeah I had this survey as well, I don't think it worked for anyone on here. :p
    Swagbucks since 13/08/2013: £70 AGC
  • rhialwencomp
    Options
    dorajar wrote: »
    I just got DQ'd from a brain juicer on rice. It said I had tried to copy a confidential image and I was now blacklisted. I was on my kindle and could not access the keyboard so was unable to continue then I got that message. Anyone experienced anything like this before?

Nobody will give me a straight answer to let me know it's definitely why, so this is just speculation.

The way the kindle browser works is that it routes stuff through Amazon's servers. It's to make it quicker. (This bit is fact, or at least as much fact as my tiny brain can convert :D ).

Thing is, not all sites understand this. I've been banned from tokenads offerwall for "using proxies" and blocked from instagc twice. No reason given but both times it blocked was on my kindle. I've taken the hint now.
    If they think you're using software to capture the things you're looking at then they probably won't be happy. Industrial espionage and all that.

Perhaps worth contacting them, they'll hopefully understand that it's not intentional.
  • rhialwencomp
    Options
    Genmod55 wrote: »
    What is this please and where can I find it?

It's a video on your homepage that keeps coming back and gives 2sb each view.

First time I've caught it! But I don't get it!!! How do you get more that 2sb from it??

Refresh your homepage and it should come back.
  • Genmod55
    Options
    It's a video on your homepage that keeps coming back and gives 2sb each view.

Refresh your homepage and it should come back.

Many thanks for that but unfortunately I don't appear to have it.:(
  • Eyeeyesailor
    Options
    Thanks!! :)

Just did Todays Survey on Online Dating!! Nice extra 70sb! <3
    Challenge
    Debt Free 2015
    Online Earnings 2015 - £71.01
  • Lost2
    Lost2 Posts: 15,595 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    First time I've caught it! But I don't get it!!! How do you get more that 2sb from it??

you watch it for just over 1 minute then shut it down then refresh your page I got 20sb it was very slow :D
    Sealed Pot Number 018 🎄2009..£950.50 🎄2010..£256 🎄 2011..£526 🎄2012..£548.80 🎄2013...£758.88🎄2014...£510 🎄2015...£604.78 🎄2016...£704.50 🎄2017...£475 🎄2018...£1979.12 🎄2019...£408.88🎄2020...£1200.63...🎄2021…£588 🎄2022 £672… 🎄2023 £3,783.90 🎄2024…£
  • linds1
    linds1 Posts: 267 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Yeah I had this survey as well, I don't think it worked for anyone on here. :p

Worked for me, but been better off if it hadn't, took an hour, just kept hoping it would finish soon and then decided I was better off finishing than trawling to try and reach goal all day!
  • linds1
    linds1 Posts: 267 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Nobody will give me a straight answer to let me know it's definitely why, so this is just speculation.

The way the kindle browser works is that it routes stuff through Amazon's servers. It's to make it quicker. (This bit is fact, or at least as much fact as my tiny brain can convert :D ).

Thing is, not all sites understand this. I've been banned from tokenads offerwall for "using proxies" and blocked from instagc twice. No reason given but both times it blocked was on my kindle. I've taken the hint now.
    If they think you're using software to capture the things you're looking at then they probably won't be happy. Industrial espionage and all that.

Perhaps worth contacting them, they'll hopefully understand that it's not intentional.

I was wondering about getting a Kindle with my AGC's, thinking I could use it for SB, so guessing it is probably not such a good idea?! Anyone else had this problem?
  • Heavy_Raindrops
    Options
    linds1 wrote: »
    Worked for me, but been better off if it hadn't, took an hour, just kept hoping it would finish soon and then decided I was better off finishing than trawling to try and reach goal all day!

Ah right cool! :p Yeah I think it was one of those long annoying surveys.
    Swagbucks since 13/08/2013: £70 AGC
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family