Royal Mail Surveys rewarded with Stamps.

Comments

• madmum33
    madmum33 Posts: 635 Forumite
    mumto2boys wrote: »
    I've been doing it a few weeks now and it's pretty straight forward, I had to ask a couple questions on here but they always get answered pretty quickly, once you get the hang of it it's not difficult :)

Thanks! I was starting to worry that I'd taken on some ridiculous task for a few stamps :eek:
  • wingobins
    wingobins Posts: 20,649 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Is anyone else getting 'The Core web page is down for maintenance, back at 17:00?' (Hope I haven't broke it! :p)
    Big thanks to all who contribute to the forums. Be lucky everyone and be safe!
  • tttJay
    tttJay Posts: 1,977 Forumite
    Xmas Saver!
    wingobins wrote: »
    Is anyone else getting 'The Core web page is down for maintenance, back at 17:00?' (Hope I haven't broke it! :p)

I've just logged in, it's fine for me :) have another try :)
    Our Granddaughter, Caitlin Freya is now 7 years old :), growing up to be a lovely young lady and our Grandson, Findlay Ewan is 3 years old and still a lovable bundle of mischief :) one of each, how perfect

• lilian1977
    lilian1977 Posts: 5,024 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I seem to be getting A LOT (2-3 a day) of received mail - is this normal?
    My debt free diary | Post Office loan: £5,000 | Virgin Credit Card: £4079.19
  • SpreadPyar
    SpreadPyar Posts: 238 Forumite
    Hi Guys,
    I have managed to read most of this thread contents I haven't even started to read the original thread because originally when I joined the survey I stopped gettig the emails so I assumed I will not be part of it so lost interest

hoping not missed anything here are my Q's
    Knowing they can take two weeks to reply to emails and not muchjoy on phone I hope I can get some answers in this thread.

I wrote them an email yesterday as below

************** 1st email ********************
    I have managed to log in to the Survey online. I have been instructed to click on Unaddressed Mail button. I am unable to do this it is as if it is inactive. My week started on 19th Aug but to date I haven't received any such items. Will it become active after I start receiving it.

Thanks in advance
    ********************* End of 1st email **********

Then I wrote them a 2nd Email after some 20min later after I tried logging in Chrome. They said this is guranteed to work in IE or Firefox

********************* 2nd email **********
    Further to my email below, I tried to access the website on IE9 as it was mentioned in the compatibility section . When I tried this in Chrome which is not in the compatibility list.

I would how ever like to ask another question

If I am a daily participant and when I log in to the Unidentified Mail section I only see one item listed so far.

As I mentioned in my previous email I haven't received any mail to register, but according to the one picture that is on the form I have received a pamphlet through the door which I need to enter. Do I submit on the Day received or wait until the end of the period. If I enter the one item on the form will it allow me any further mail received or all of the form is going to be disabled and I won't be able to submit further.
    ********************* End of 2nd email **********

The 2nd email briefly means I have as per picture on the survey I got a Harvey Sale leaflet(which I was would have thrown it 30min before when I was cleaning and the bin men came and collected the recycle rubbish. Phew!!! Anyway I will not throw any of these junk mail.)

As per email on the survey I have day by day entry starting 19th Aug for the next three weeks. But I only have one picture so far(22nd Aug), shall I wait until the end of the week to complete or end of the period end on the form. If I submit will the other days/weeks still be available to enter details in.

***** Another Q******
    Is this part om training or do I have another form of training.

****** Thanks in Advance to all guys in the two threads *****
  • SpreadPyar
    SpreadPyar Posts: 238 Forumite
    Just as I was writing my post above I logged in to recheck the site I was able to log in, when I went back it is down with the message

"The CORE website is currently unavailable, due to scheduled maintenance. It will be available again at 17:00 today. Apologies for any inconvenience caused, and thank you for your understanding as we continue to improve the website."
  • Locky
    Locky Posts: 1,019 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    SpreadPyar wrote: »
    Just as I was writing my post above I logged in to recheck the site I was able to log in, when I went back it is down with the message

"The CORE website is currently unavailable, due to scheduled maintenance. It will be available again at 17:00 today. Apologies for any inconvenience caused, and thank you for your understanding as we continue to improve the website."

The site is still down for me too. Sounds like they're doing some updates. Perhaps things will be working for you after 5pm!
  • anamenottaken
    anamenottaken Posts: 4,198 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Some answers:
    SpreadPyar wrote: »
    Hi Guys,
    I have managed to read most of this thread contents I haven't even started to read the original thread because originally when I joined the survey I stopped gettig the emails so I assumed I will not be part of it so lost interest

hoping not missed anything here are my Q's
    Knowing they can take two weeks to reply to emails and not muchjoy on phone I hope I can get some answers in this thread.

I wrote them an email yesterday as below

************** 1st email ********************
    As this is about the Unaddressed Survey, did you put D2D at the start of the subject line? That helps them field it. I have managed to log in to the Survey online. I have been instructed to click on Unaddressed Mail button. I am unable to do this it is as if it is inactive. My week started on 19th Aug but to date I haven't received any such items. Will it become active after I start receiving it. That week should be available for you to complete for up to 3 weeks from 19 August.

Thanks in advance
    ********************* End of 1st email **********

Then I wrote them a 2nd Email after some 20min later after I tried logging in Chrome. They said this is guranteed to work in IE or Firefox

********************* 2nd email **********
    Further to my email below, I tried to access the website on IE9 as it was mentioned in the compatibility section . When I tried this in Chrome which is not in the compatibility list.

I would how ever like to ask another question

If I am a daily participant and when I log in to the Unidentified Mail section I only see one item listed so far.

As I mentioned in my previous email I haven't received any mail to register, but according to the one picture that is on the form I have received a pamphlet through the door which I need to enter. What do you mean you when on the one hand you say you haven't received any mail to register and on the other hand you say you need to log something which is pictured? Do I submit on the Day received or wait until the end of the period. You enter the information about receipt at any time (within the couple of weeks that it is available - but if you leave it beyond a week the front page box will turn red. However it is best to enter on a daily basis. If you count something in the daily numbers and subsequently find it in the pictured list, remember to remove it from the daily total. If I enter the one item on the form will it allow me any further mail received or all of the form is going to be disabled and I won't be able to submit further. If you confirm that a pictured item has been received, it disappears from view. Drop-down items remain for you to enter/change as appropriate.
    ********************* End of 2nd email **********

The 2nd email briefly means I have as per picture on the survey I got a Harvey Sale leaflet(which I was would have thrown it 30min before when I was cleaning and the bin men came and collected the recycle rubbish. Phew!!! Anyway I will not throw any of these junk mail.) Have you been sent an envelope to send them all unaddressed mail received during your participation in the Unaddressed survey? Some people have been receiving these, so I'd keep the flyers for now.

As per email on the survey I have day by day entry starting 19th Aug for the next three weeks. But I only have one picture so far(22nd Aug), shall I wait until the end of the week to complete or end of the period end on the form. If I submit will the other days/weeks still be available to enter details in.

***** Another Q******
    Is this part om training or do I have another form of training.
    The unaddressed mail survey doesn't have a training period.

****** Thanks in Advance to all guys in the two threads *****
  • Chocmonster7
    Chocmonster7 Posts: 2,606 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    The site has let me in and I've logged today's arrivals so it seems to be up working again. :)
  • The site has let me in and I've logged today's arrivals so it seems to be up working again. :)

I managed to log in and enter my received items at 13.45 despite having seen the 'core message' not available till 17.00
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure