Reclaim lost Amazon music

Comments

• Activated amazon cloud player about a month ago and got albums going back 13 years. Good for re-downloading lost/damaged cds but due to buying a lot of discs new and used from marketplace sellers, it's not replaced iTunes as player.

Amazon Cloud Player:

Your music
    Songs 3494
    Albums 285
    Artists 241
    Genres 12
    Deleted Items 0

Playlists
    Recently Added 3368
    Purchased 3494
    Imported 0

iTunes:
    23257 songs, 70:23:41:19 total time, 117.91 GB
  • bexkir wrote: »
    I have just been on the amazon cloud and I have the title at the top of the screen but nothng else at all ???

Click on "Import your music", or if you've already done that, underneath "Your music" on the left, click on "Songs" or "Albums"
  • Can I just check out I have tried this on my iPad and kindle and nothing happens. Do I have to go on to the main computer and download?
  • Hi, I've followed the link and get the cloud player - but just get a revolving orange circle in the middle - no music. I have bought albums direct from Amazon as I can see them in my order history - what am I doing wrong?
  • claz83
    claz83 Posts: 20 Forumite
    Wow! 190 songs. Including the whole of Coldplay's newest album, which I bought for my uncle a while back. And 'Hooray for Boobies' by Bloodhound Gang, hehe. Reliving my youth with that one...
  • Shelly_C
    Shelly_C Posts: 14 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    When I click on import music it asks me to authorise device then tells me it already exists - of course it does - its the device I am using.

No "lost music" appears automatically so I thought maybe import music was the way to find it but apparently not.
  • I can only retrieve one song... the only one I bought as an MP3 from Amazon. What do I need to do once in there to get the rest??!!?
  • a cool way to find music. UFO, Slash and Priest plus .....something looking suspiciously like High School Musical - not mine!:eek:
  • Hi,
    :T thank you for ALL your helpful and fun advice and I am now delighted to have retrieved my music through autorip on Amazon cloud...I never knew...but will now tell everyone! Thanks guys and girls xxx
  • Got 800 odd tracks - I've been in the UK since 2001 and have all downloaded them all - fantastic. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure