Best Sim Only Deals (MEGATHREAD)

Options

Comments

• xFlake
    xFlake Posts: 85 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    uSwitch have a deal on ID Mobile 500min, 5k text, 4gb on 4G for £10 on a 1 month contract, you can get 6gb for £12.50. Look to be good deals if you fit within those limits.

http://www.uswitch.com/mobiles/compare/sim_only_deals/
  • teena
    teena Posts: 46 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Thanks for this. I just phoned EE on 150 and took the options for leaving. Said I could go to Virgin and get more for £5. They offered me the same as you for £4.99 ( giving me £5 loyalty discount) so I now have double the amount of data I had before ( the others were the same) for half the price. You made me a happy soul today. Tomorrow I have to psych myself up for Virgin and their BB/Landline/TV increase. :(
  • Kernel_Sanders
    Options
    teena wrote: »
    They offered me the same as you for £4.99 (
    The same as who?
  • zoothornrollo_2
    Options
    I just switched to ID - £5 a month for 250 mins, 5k texts and 1GB data; on a monthly contract.
    Hard to beat that surely?
  • Trickytrotter
    Options
    Looking for best deal that's fairly data rich (at least 4gb). EE have existing customer offer (my partner has an EE phone) for just over £16 and O2 £18 in the sale. Anything better than this?
  • diamonds
    diamonds Posts: 6,048 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Looking for best deal that's fairly data rich (at least 4gb). EE have existing customer offer (my partner has an EE phone) for just over £16 and O2 £18 in the sale. Anything better than this?

Life Mobile was bought from Phones4U administrator by EE, they provided the service and now own it, 30 day sims, 3000 m unlimited txt 3GB £10 via Uswitch, or the standard Life unlimited m & txt 6GB is £14.95

SO... now England its the Scots turn to say dont leave the UK, stay in Europe with us in the UK, dont let the tories fool you like they did us with empty lies... You will be leaving the UK aswell as Europe ;)
  • trinidadone
    trinidadone Posts: 3,337 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    diamonds wrote: »
    Life Mobile was bought from Phones4U administrator by EE, they provided the service and now own it, 30 day sims, 3000 m unlimited txt 3GB £10 via Uswitch, or the standard Life unlimited m & txt 6GB is £14.95

thank you for this information.

Im currently with talktalk.

I get 2700 minutes, unlimited texts and 4gb data total cost= £10.39 a month (12 months contract)

worth renewing, or going to Life Mobile?
    Trinidad - The hottest place to go
  • d123
    d123 Posts: 8,626 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    diamonds wrote: »

Do they have 4G access yet?
    ====
  • diamonds
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    thank you for this information.

Im currently with talktalk.

I get 2700 minutes, unlimited texts and 4gb data total cost= £10.39 a month (12 months contract)

worth renewing, or going to Life Mobile?

TalkTalk are moving to o2 no doubt when Voda kick them off as they did with Sainsbury Mobile at contract renewal, o2 who have a horrific history of coverage obligation on 3G (passing its obligations by the skin of its teeth) and a big obligation of 4G coverage licence, Telefonica Spain Re selling o2 UK so you may even end up with 3 customer care, BT are buying EE and I doubt they will be laying off all the staff in extensive direct UK customer care call centres as the cost would be horrific.

At least with Life you are not tied in to a longer term contract until we know how 3, o2 and TalkTalk Mobile pan out with all these changes, even if BT bail out EE purchase (EU approval has been given) your signal will stay the same on a short term contract with 30 days. I would even pay the £14.95 6GB plan if you really need 4GB just to have reassurance in signal with EE over the changes with the others, avoid Voda at all costs, last 3 quarters their 3rd party customer care has been at the top of the regulators bad boy list of customer complaints.
    SO... now England its the Scots turn to say dont leave the UK, stay in Europe with us in the UK, dont let the tories fool you like they did us with empty lies... You will be leaving the UK aswell as Europe ;)
  • diamonds
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    d123 wrote: »
    Do they have 4G access yet?

No only reseller with 4G is Virgin Business. Life is a internal budget brand so I think only BT would merge that in and 4G.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure