Forum Home» Employment, Jobseeking & Training

After the Work Programme - Page 347

New Post Advanced Search

After the Work Programme

3.5K replies 140.2K views
1344345347349350353

Replies

  • AP007AP007 Forumite
    7.1K posts
    Podge52 wrote: »
    Do you really think you're qualified to pass judgement on somebody else given your time unemployed?

    You have so much more experience and skills yet still fail to find employment.
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    We’ve had to remove your signature. Please check the Forum Rules if you’re unsure why it’s been removed and, if still unsure, email [email protected]
  • Podge52Podge52 Forumite
    1.9K posts
    AP007 wrote: »
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    Very adult.

    I take it you don't like the truth.
  • edited 17 February 2014 at 11:17PM
    AP007AP007 Forumite
    7.1K posts
    edited 17 February 2014 at 11:17PM
    Podge52 wrote: »
    Very adult.

    I take it you don't like the truth.
    that I am unemployable and have no skills & will never work again.

    thanks

    PS where did I say I have more skills and experience compared to the poster? I don't think I have.
    We’ve had to remove your signature. Please check the Forum Rules if you’re unsure why it’s been removed and, if still unsure, email foru[email protected]
  • AP007AP007 Forumite
    7.1K posts
    stix62 wrote: »
    DJ said they couldn't text fast, not couldn't text at all.

    I can type like the clappers at a pc but I can't text fast either. I put it on voice and talk the texts :D

    btw,,,anyone else watching the Benefits Britain live debate?
    Voice? No not watching it - no tv on here - saving the £1.51 on the electric key
    We’ve had to remove your signature. Please check the Forum Rules if you’re unsure why it’s been removed and, if still unsure, email [email protected]
  • edited 17 February 2014 at 11:26PM
    stix62stix62 Forumite
    1K posts
    edited 17 February 2014 at 11:26PM
    AP007 wrote: »
    Voice? No not watching it - no tv on here - saving the £1.51 on the electric key

    Voice, yes. On my phone (and prob loads others, I don't think it's special?) I can switch to a mic. and just talk the message. It's pretty accurate too, Voice Recognition software has come along way:D

    Can't you get t.v via the pc?
    I'm not sure of the technicalities but... ?


    edit: Just had a look on c4 website, they do live t.v there. You have to register but it's free.(it was on c4 so only checked that one)
  • AP007AP007 Forumite
    7.1K posts
    stix62 wrote: »
    Voice, yes. On my phone (and prob loads others, I don't think it's special?) I can switch to a mic. and just talk the message. It's pretty accurate too, Voice Recognition software has come along way:D

    Can't you get t.v via the pc?
    I'm not sure of the technicalities but... ?
    Never heard of it

    I guess so but I don't have the skills to work that out :rotfl:
    We’ve had to remove your signature. Please check the Forum Rules if you’re unsure why it’s been removed and, if still unsure, email [email protected]
  • That is highly dubious considering the staff if the jobcentre for example
    Proof indeed it's not a berrier to applying for office jobs then.
  • See the edit. Ooh, how rare on a thread like this, a true money saving tip :D
  • Podge52 wrote: »
    Do you really think you're qualified to pass judgement on somebody else given your time unemployed?

    You have so much more experience and skills yet still fail to find employment.
    Donna would argue they're more qualified to pass judgement because they share the same out of work experiences.
  • Podge52Podge52 Forumite
    1.9K posts
    AP007 wrote: »
    that I am unemployable and have no skills & will never work again.

    thanks

    Your words, not mine.

    PS where did I say I have more skills and experience compared to the poster? I don't think I have.

    I'm sure you haven't, but you are over qualified for a lot of the jobs you apply for so not an unreasonable assumption on my part I would have thought.
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support