IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

ANPR parking ticket for trespassing nightmare

Options

Comments

• Stroma
    Stroma Posts: 7,971 Forumite
    Uniform Washer
    Options
    No just send it with a proof of postage from the post office, its free for you and proves its been sent to them
    When posting a parking issue on MSE do not reveal any information that may enable PPCs to identify you. They DO monitor the forum.
    We don't need the following to help you.
    Name, Address, PCN Number, Exact Date Of Incident, Date On Invoice, Reg Number, Vehicle Picture, The Time You Entered & Left Car Park, Or The Amount of Time You Overstayed.
    :beer: Anti Enforcement Hobbyist Member :beer:
  • hal81
    hal81 Posts: 44 Forumite
    Options
    Update. Ive recieved a reply from N martin an he said he contacted the property owner instead of their agent, an the property owner confirmed the signs were displayed ...which I believe is a lie. Also they havent given me the code which I spcifically requested ..instead n martin asked me to write back to him if I feel.i.still want to make an independent appeal. How can I attached the ltter on here as they have wrote some other rubbish aswell.
  • Guys_Dad
    Guys_Dad Posts: 11,025 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Why oh why didn't you photograph the fallen sign? It's the same as photographing the scene after a motoring accident - absolutely vital.

Simple - write back but wait till nearer the time-out deadline.
    Dear PPC,

Reference xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have made my appeal, given you my reasons for it and asked for a POPLA code.

You have a fixed time under the POFA2012 legislation to accept my appeal or supply me with the POPLA code. Look it up and you will see what that timescale is.

The clock started ticking on the date of my appeal (xx/xx/xx). On midnight of the day in question, you lose the right to pursue this further.

You know it. I know it. The courts know it.

Regards,

Clued up motorist.
  • Hovite_2
    Hovite_2 Posts: 749 Forumite
    Options
    Might be worth adding something along the lines of :

I do not wish to take up any offer from N. Martin to write my POPLA appeal for me.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,205 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    hal81 wrote: »
    Update. Ive recieved a reply from N martin an he said he contacted the property owner instead of their agent, an the property owner confirmed the signs were displayed ...which I believe is a lie. Also they havent given me the code which I spcifically requested ..instead n martin asked me to write back to him if I feel.i.still want to make an independent appeal. How can I attached the ltter on here as they have wrote some other rubbish aswell.

Can you triple check that letter that he hasn't hidden a 10 digit code in there somewhere, even within another paragraph about 'how to pay'? N Martin has done this before, check the letter with a fine tooth comb and confirm is there a 10 digit code hidden somewhere?
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • hal81
    Options
    Yes there is a verification code which is 10 digits.he said to.write back to him quoteing this code. What does.this mean??
  • hal81
    Options
    Is.there anyway I can attached the letter on this.for forum or by messaging.
  • kirkbyinfurnesslad_2
    kirkbyinfurnesslad_2 Posts: 2,340 Forumite
    edited 6 July 2013 at 6:26PM
    Options
    Please email the letter to info@popla.me.UK pls.

You can also load it up on photobucket n put the link up.

They really are the pits. They are trying to trick u. You should appeal to popla directly
    Please complain to the bpa and dvla to about this nasty practice.
    Proud to be a member of the Anti Enforcement Hobbyist Gang.:D:T
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,419 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Definitely don't have any further communication with this company now you've got your POPLA code.

Leave the next communication with them to POPLA :)
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,205 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 6 July 2013 at 10:16PM
    Options
    Yes there is a verification code which is 10 digits.he said to.write back to him quoteing this code. What does.this mean??

Yep, knew it, he has done it again!!!!!!!!:mad:
    Is.there anyway I can attached the letter on this.for forum or by messaging.

You don't need to, we've seen N Martin's lies before:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4660943

and in this pepipoo thread the poster believed N Martin and wrote back to HIM and then missed her POPLA deadline!

http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showtopic=80005&st=20&start=20

You now need to do your POPLA appeal with our help, start by reading these examples:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=61968045

and in your case you need to include a complaint about ANPR LTD doing this to people all the time as you have seen other information online about their lies about the POPLA code. Hiding a POPLA code and telling the appellant to use it to write back to ANPR Ltd when that's a lie and it will make the person time-out on their 28 day code like Sal13 on pepipoo did!

And once you have worked on your POPLA appeal please show it here for fine-tuning before you send it to POPLA.

Then once it is sent you can email official complaints to the BPA and the DVLA which is very important if this lot of chancers are to be struck off.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure