IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.
🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Parking eye fistral beach

Options

Comments

• Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 133,144 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    lcbandituk wrote: »
    I know it was rather frustrating to say the least!

I have now sent the appeal off, as coupon mad mentioned it does only send them part of your appeal in the box they provide, (even though it shows it all being in the box before you submit it) so have submitted it again as evidence (only way I could do it at the time) as you can send pdf forms that way, so now its a waiting game, everyone's help as been very much appreciated, I couldn't have done it without you!!

That's really bad and so is the fact that it doesn't work with Firefox! :eek:
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,572 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Coupon-mad wrote: »
    That's really bad and so is the fact that it doesn't work with Firefox! :eek:

And what's even worse is that some appeals have been rejected even though POPLA recognised that the text was truncated - that text could well have included very germane appeal points.

Surely these cases should be recalled and re-evaluated?
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 133,144 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Umkomaas wrote: »
    And what's even worse is that some appeals have been rejected even though POPLA recognised that the text was truncated - that text could well have included very germane appeal points.

Surely these cases should be recalled and re-evaluated?

You would have thought so, especially as the PPC always gets the chance to submit their appeal by post in full, with enclosures galore.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • lcbandituk
    lcbandituk Posts: 45 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Appeal will be heard on or soon after the 21st sept 2013
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,572 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    lcbandituk wrote: »
    Appeal will be heard on or soon after the 21st sept 2013

So it's now time for you to relax, sit back, enjoy the current summer and sup a few beers :beer:

September will come around soon enough, but not much more for you to do until then. Get back to us once you get your appeal result :)
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • surfboy1
    surfboy1 Posts: 345 Forumite
    Options
    You can enjoy newquay without worrying about Parking Spy scam.
  • lcbandituk
    lcbandituk Posts: 45 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I will be taking a ride down to gather more evidence, got friends to visit too
  • lcbandituk
    Options
    well got a nice fat package the other day from Parking Eye with all the evidence they have submitted to popla, a few pics of their signs and to be quite honest they're not very good! I hopefully will be getting some proper ones this weekend
  • ducatidaz
    ducatidaz Posts: 73 Forumite
    edited 30 August 2013 at 10:54AM
    Options
    Can anyone tell me how its possible for them to prove I didn't actually buy a parking ticket?? Do they film you going to the machine? My notice also refers to this site at Fistral Beach.
  • The_Slithy_Tove
    Options
    ducatidaz wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me how its possible for them to prove I didn't actually buy a parking ticket?? Do they film you going to the machine?
    If you have received a parking charge from PE or anyone else, and want help, please start your own thread, and then include a little more information, please.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 6 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport