IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Parking eye fistral beach

Options

Comments

• Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,252 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Looks OK now - except (my fault) I realise that the March 2013 version of the BPA Code doesn't have that '10 degrees' wording as such in Appendix B any more (well I couldn't see it). It has this instead so replace that text with this:

''
    The sign should be placed so that it is readable by drivers without their needing to look away from the road ahead.
    ''

Best of luck, get it sent as a PDF attachment so none of it is cut off.

PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • lcbandituk
    lcbandituk Posts: 45 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 16 July 2013 at 9:06AM
    Options
    Well thats a good start the popla code they have issued me with is incorrect!!

I have emailed them but it has had to be done through the appeal address! Where do I stand now if they don't send the correct popla code before my 28 days for popla appeal are up?
  • bazster
    bazster Posts: 7,436 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    lcbandituk wrote: »

I have emailed them but it has had to be done through the appeal address! Where do I stand now if they don't send the correct popla code before my 28 days for popla appeal are up?

You win is where you stand. Please don't post such a tiny font, some of us aren't as young as we used to be!
    Je suis Charlie.
  • Coupon-mad
    Options

In what way is it incorrect, should be 10 digits (numbers) with 3 as the seventh number and the ones before that show the company and the date in code. Google 'Parking Prankster what does my POPLA code mean?' to see an explanation, may help you work out where there is a figure wrong...

If you don't get it in time you will be denied POPLA! So if you are certain it is wrong then insist on a fresh one or confirmation of the code within, say, 5 days.
  • lcbandituk
    edited 16 July 2013 at 1:53PM
    Options
    When I enter the code given by parking eye onto the online verification on popla site it says it is an incorrect number, and I have entered it numerous times, will check to see where it may be wrong
  • Coupon-mad
    Options
    When I enter the code given by parking eye onto the online verification on popla site it says it is an incorrect number, and I have enters it numerous times, will check to see where it may be wrong, the last number is not a 3 it's a 7 on mine

Yep but I said the seventh number is a 3 not the last number (see the Parking Prankster's code explanation which may help). I can't link it from work.
  • lcbandituk
    Options
    Coupon-mad wrote: »
    Yep but I said the seventh number is a 3 not the last number (see the Parking Prankster's code explanation which may help). I can't link it from work.

hi i did alter it after i read your post properly, (was using my phone so not that brilliant)

I have been onto parking prankster and the date seems correct, as I would assume the last three digits are correct also as I can't verify them, but I can't seem to find what the first three digits should be for parking eye, they quote another couple of companies, so I am going to try and find out what they should be, if they are correct then I am at a lost as to why it won't accept the ten digit code
  • lcbandituk
    Options
    this is what it keeps saying

Upload Evidence

Verification number invalid - please re-enter the code. If it is not recognised please contact the operator who issued you with the verification code.
  • lcbandituk
    Options
    found out 606 is the correct code, so now I am really stumped as to where the numbers have gone wrong!
  • Coupon-mad
    Options
    I don't understand your problem when the Parking Prankster explains what most of the numbers will be. Most of it can be worked out.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure