Shell loyalty card - £20 of Fuel for £10

Options

Comments

• Justicia
    Justicia Posts: 1,437 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Can I buy more than one card for each of my family members on the same MightyDeals account? Is the card automatically linked to the MightyDeals account holder name?

From here:
    It is 1 per MightyDeals account.
    "Part P" is not, and has never been, an accredited electrical qualification. It is a Building Regulation. No one can be "Part P qualified."

Forum posts are not legal advice; are for educational and discussion purposes only, and are not a substitute for proper consultation with a competent, qualified advisor.
  • vinylmusic
    vinylmusic Posts: 1,200 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Can I buy more than one card for each of my family members on the same MightyDeals account? Is the card automatically linked to the MightyDeals account holder name?

Thanks.
    I had a shell card years ago through Airmiles before it became avios
    I never used it and no longer have it
    When I tried for this offer it said my email was already registered and I couldn't register twice so I guess that's your answer.
    I then used a different email address
    You can get email addresses for free through numerous providers.
    yahoo, windows live, hotmail, etc
    IWasLookingBackToSeeIfSheWasLookinBackToSeeIfIWasLookinBackAtHer.....
  • vinylmusic
    vinylmusic Posts: 1,200 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    On top of £20 of fuel for a tenner you can get 20.2 cashback through TopCashBack
    http://www.topcashback.co.uk/mighty-deals/
    IWasLookingBackToSeeIfSheWasLookinBackToSeeIfIWasLookinBackAtHer.....
  • Dasa
    Dasa Posts: 702 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    This really is a great offer if it comes off with no hitches. TCB has tracked already at £1.68.
  • bristolleedsfan
    bristolleedsfan Posts: 12,109 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Dasa wrote: »
    This really is a great offer if it comes off with no hitches. TCB has tracked already at £1.68.

You can HCP the difference against 22% offered by GPB

http://www.getpoundsback.co.uk/stores/mighty_deals/
  • Gizasmum
    Gizasmum Posts: 257 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I received my card today. I am already a Shell Drivers Club member and registered the new card against my existing email address without any problems. I currently swap my points for Avios but I am going to claim my fuel voucher against the new card. Therefore I will not merge the two cards until I have after I have received my voucher
  • MoneyMate
    MoneyMate Posts: 3,225 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    kteirvine wrote: »
    I received my card today. I am already a Shell Drivers Club member and registered the new card against my existing email address without any problems. I currently swap my points for Avios but I am going to claim my fuel voucher against the new card. Therefore I will not merge the two cards until I have after I have received my voucher

Me too, safely arrived and registered, I was not aware that Waitrose was also now included . :beer:
    There are more questions than answers :shhh: :silenced:
    WARNING ! May go silent for unfriendly replies
    Please excuse me Spell it MOST times :o
    :)
    :A UK Resident :A
  • fuzzgun19
    fuzzgun19 Posts: 7,767 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    After you've registered the Shell card, do they send you paper fuel vouchers through the post.. or an e-voucher' by email?

How long can this take?
    I Hate Jobsworths!!!
  • dicky_dunock
    dicky_dunock Posts: 232 Forumite
    Options
    Info from shell website: If you need to get in touch with shell drivers Customer Services on 08459 006008 or by email: [SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][FONT=Arial Unicode MS, sans-serif][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][FONT=Arial Unicode MS, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif][EMAIL="driversclub@shell.co.uk"]driversclub@shell.co.uk[/EMAIL][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE]

0800 7318888 works too if you don't want to use the 0845 number.Found on say no to 0870 website.

Or 01674 922581 takes you there too.
  • only_mee
    only_mee Posts: 2,367 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    fuzzgun19 wrote: »
    After you've registered the Shell card, do they send you paper fuel vouchers through the post.. or an e-voucher' by email?

How long can this take?

It gives you all this info in the letter you receive with the card, or have you not bought it yet?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure