IMPORTANT REMINDER: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information. If you are uploading images, please take extra care that you have redacted all personal information.

excell parking fine

12346»

Replies

• Coupon-madCoupon-mad
    105.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    skye10 wrote: »
    Good news I received a email from popla....saying I they have granted my appeal and no further action .....and excell. Have no case against me....thank you to coupon.mad ...

Yay! Just seen this one! :T

Please could you show us the exact wording from the email including the assessor's decision and name? We can add it to this thread unless you would like to do so yourself of course:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4488337

I knew that appeal should work and would have been amazed if not!
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • My email includes this.....
    The operator issued a parking charges notice to ####### arising out of the presence of I Iceland south Mary gate Grimsby..on April the 10th 2013. Vehicle ##### the appeliant appeal led against liability for the park in charges....the assessor. Has considered the evidence of both parties and has determined that the appeal be allowed...the assessor reasons are set out..the operator should now cancel the parking charge ...consequently I must find the operator has failed to produce the sufficient evedince to demonstrate the the parking charge is of genuine pre estimate of loss ....
    ........(coupon,mad I will go back to my email and look at signature )
  • My email includes this.....
    The operator issued a parking charges notice to ####### arising out of the presence of I Iceland south Mary gate Grimsby..on April the 10th 2013. Vehicle ##### the appeliant appeal led against liability for the park in charges....the assessor. Has considered the evidence of both parties and has determined that the appeal be allowed...the assessor reasons are set out..the operator should now cancel the parking charge ...consequently I must find the operator has failed to produce the sufficient evedince to demonstrate the the parking charge is of genuine pre estimate of loss ....
    ........(coupon,mad I will go back to my email and look at signature )
  • Seems I did that twice ....didn't think it sent first time,...

The name was ....the tribunal manager R.REEVE......(.....thank you so much for helping me ...its a great deal of my mind while going through difficult time.,,,,)
  • UmkomaasUmkomaas Forumite
    36.3K Posts
    Ninth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done OP. GPEOL - as predictable as ever. :T
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .
    I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.
    Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
  • Coupon-madCoupon-mad
    105.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    skye10 wrote: »
    Seems I did that twice ....didn't think it sent first time,...

The name was ....the tribunal manager R.REEVE......(.....thank you so much for helping me ...its a great deal of my mind while going through difficult time.,,,,)

What?

Under the decision it said 'Assessor: R Reeve' Are you SURE that's not just the name on the covering note or elsewhere, he is NOT an assessor?

Please copy & paste the whole email, putting xxxx instead of your car reg and name.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • skye10skye10 Forumite
    30 Posts
    I don't know how to copy and paste from my tablet..however you are right....the assessor is SAKIB..CHOWDHURY......sorry about that....
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides