IMPORTANT REMINDER: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information. If you are uploading images, please take extra care that you have redacted all personal information.

excell parking fine

Replies

• skye10skye10 Forumite
    30 Posts
    Thank you ,,,coupon mad...I don't know where to start on this form ,,,can you help me please.......I am near to just paying it,,but would love to win this appeal ..
    ..I put just the numbers of my reg because that's what we do in council car parks ,,it was just a mistake,,the thing is nice parked in there so many times before,,,,,,,
  • pogofishpogofish Forumite
    10.8K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your username makes me wonder where this happened, was it in England and Wales, or Scotland and Northern Ireland?
  • skye10skye10 Forumite
    30 Posts
    Hi pogofish ,,in england. Iceland
  • skye10skye10 Forumite
    30 Posts
    Iceland shop I mean......sorry bout that.....I,m nearly giving in but don't know why I should let them win
  • bazsterbazster Forumite
    7.4K Posts
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    skye10 wrote: »
    Iceland shop I mean......sorry bout that.....I,m nearly giving in but don't know why I should let them win

Good grief, don't give in! Wouldn't want all that punctuation to have been in vain...,,,,!!!!"""".....
    Je suis Charlie.
  • edited 27 June 2013 at 9:20PM
    Coupon-madCoupon-mad
    105.2K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 27 June 2013 at 9:20PM
    Thank you ,,,coupon mad...I don't know where to start on this form ,,,can you help me please.......I am near to just paying it,,but would love to win this appeal ..
    ..I put just the numbers of my reg because that's what we do in council car parks ,,it was just a mistake,,the thing is nice parked in there so many times before,,,,,,,

But I gave you the link to POPLA challenges. You don't need to be familiar with a forum to click on some links. Have another look please and copy one of the POPLA appeals others have written about on their threads. You don't have to write much on the form, just put 'see attached appeal' which you will print out after copying one of our examples.

And tick the boxes 'I am not liable...' and 'The vehicle was not parked...etc.'

Please don't pay, don't be a victim of a scam. Just ONE appeal is needed now and not written by you in your normal style. Written like our examples, just copy them.

Have you not got as younger family member or friend who can help you at the weekend and copy & paste some of the links into an appeal for you? There's no rush immediately, you have 28 days to send the appeal off to POPLA. Plenty of time for someone computer-savvy to help you get the appeal copied, changed to suit your case, & printed out.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • skye10skye10 Forumite
    30 Posts
    I know you all must think I am thick. But I still don't know how to word my appeal to popla .I've got the form with the p.c.n number. Shall I just explain in my own words.. I played for ticket and only put reg numbers in and not letters has I have always done this in council car parks.. I am confused what to do ..I know I was given ideas. But don't know how to word. Please help. I need to sort it HELP
  • Coupon-madCoupon-mad
    105.2K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I know you all must think I am thick. But I still don't know how to word my appeal to popla .I've got the form with the p.c.n number. Shall I just explain in my own words.. I played for ticket and only put reg numbers in and not letters has I have always done this in council car parks.. I am confused what to do ..I know I was given ideas. But don't know how to word. Please help. I need to sort it HELP

Noooooooo! PLEASE NOT IN YOUR OWN WORDS! YOU WILL LIKELY LOSE! You are not thick, you are ill, and this is an unnecessary shedload of harassment that you are doing brilliantly to cope with. Just get this appeal done well and you can put it behind you once and for all.

Can you tell us whether that rejection letter came to you (driver) or your husband (registered keeper?). We will try to help you within a day or two to word a good POPLA appeal, we don't want you to lose.
  • skye10skye10 Forumite
    30 Posts
    Hi copoun mad.the letter came to me .
  • Coupon-madCoupon-mad
    105.2K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi copoun mad.the letter came to me .

OK bear with me and I will write you an appeal within 24 hours.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest News and Guides