Barclaycard Bespoke Offers

Comments

• Pheebs67
    Pheebs67 Posts: 70 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    faineant wrote: »
    Thanks, seems rather odd that I now have the voucher but can't actually register . . .

Why can't you register?
    Meadows wrote: »
    I can't seem to register as it only accepts 3 digits in the D.O.B Year box so get the same message (to get the offer I clicked on the link to bespoke and just entered an email address (no password) before looking at the offers!).

Really?! What laptop / tablet / device & browser are you using? I can enter 4 digits in the DOB field everywhere I look . . .
  • Jo4
    Jo4 Posts: 6,819 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I have just purchased a £10 Starbucks card and loaded it on my mobile. Hubby & I like their cakes so this will be a nice treat for us. Thank op & MSE!
  • Mr_Crunch
    Mr_Crunch Posts: 97 Forumite
    Check which Shell stations are participating on the Bespoke website before wasting ink and paper to print out the vouchers. There are none in Herefordshire, and in neighbouring counties they are few and far between, too!
  • jpatrick
    jpatrick Posts: 10 Forumite
    I tried to use my voucher at the Shell Burnage station, which comes top of a search for participating garages in Manchester, and it was refused. Barclaycard just say they will pass on my feedback. Not happy as I went specifically to use the offer.
  • kenlaing
    kenlaing Posts: 5 Forumite
    Tried to use the Shell discount at Hillington Road Glasgow, but it was refused unless paying by Barclaycard, attendant had a phone message from manager earlier. Petrol there already 2p/ litre higher than nearby Asda, so removed myself from Bespoke and will keep clear of anything to do with Barclaycard.
  • DJBenson
    DJBenson Posts: 445 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Managed to use my voucher at my local Shell garage but only after telling them they were on the website...
  • Have registered with bespoke offers, no sign of 5p off shell voucher, can anyone help please?
  • DJBenson
    DJBenson Posts: 445 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    skinnyjan wrote: »
    Have registered with bespoke offers, no sign of 5p off shell voucher, can anyone help please?

Search for Shell then click the button to get the offer. Voucher will be in your voucher list whilst logged in.
  • Herbalus
    Herbalus Posts: 2,634 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Has anyone bought a bespoke deal and not had the transaction appear on their statement? I have the vouchers printed and ready to use, bought on 15th, but these haven't appeared on my credit card statement yet.
  • snapyou
    snapyou Posts: 164 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I have the egift but can't seem to load it onto my Starbucks Card either online or through their phone app.
    I tried instore but were told to call Customer Service but stuck on hold for AGES!

Can i ask HOW you add it via the app or online?
    Thanks in advance!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport