Everyone Looking Into Trolley Excitement

Options

Comments

• artha
    artha Posts: 5,254 Forumite
    Options
    fairclaire wrote: »
    Thanks for the reminder Nerfdad. I just checked my accounts and have 2 x Caesars bingo payable :T:T. £80.80 :j Ive just put it on 2 different CC accounts.

My snap and saves are all ok BTW

On the subject of Bingo, I wonder if I fouled up on the PaddyPower Bingo? It tracked ok at the correct amount but has now gone to confirmed at £0. What are others experiences please?
    Awaiting a new sig
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Some suggestions please.

Youngest son loves Treacle Moon lemon body scrub - really nice and gritty. I've checked mys and its not showing as stocking this flavour - I'm not logged in. Other flavours are coming up at £2.99 when its not on offer. It's stocked by tosco.

So out of the mums stock pile he has found some lemon original source scrub and some strawberry tesco body scrub with seeds in.

Can anyone suggest any other similar body scrubs suitable - not too feminine, really gritty and ideally around the £1 mark. I know that original source is often on offer for about £1 so that's a good stop gap but he really likes the treacle moon one best.

His closest town is going to be Penrith when he moves up, don't know yet what shops are up there apart from Morrisons next to the station.
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • French_Knickers
    Options
    zippydooda wrote: »
    hello stranger:p

Ello Zippy. You ok? Hows the neck? :rotfl:
  • fairclaire
    fairclaire Posts: 22,698 Forumite
    Options
    artha wrote: »
    On the subject of Bingo, I wonder if I fouled up on the PaddyPower Bingo? It tracked ok at the correct amount but has now gone to confirmed at £0. What are others experiences please?

I didn't do that one artha, both me and OH already had accounts so I must've done it in the past.
  • logie
    logie Posts: 2,275 Forumite
    Options
    Afternoon all

Goal posts shifted again :mad:

Wish one of you brainy lot would figure out a way to pin them down :p

Dr from ward been around. I'm wheezy today so had a nebuliser. Potassium levels are low so started a supplement. Chemo for tomorrow cancelled :(

Had a melt down at one of the nurses this morning when she asked about the boys :o Hasn't done any good though. I'm still sat on the respiratory ward none the wiser. It's just so frustrating.... aaaarrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:
    That feels better :p:D
    ♥ Worrying does not empty tomorrow of it's troubles.... it empties today of it's strength ♥
  • French_Knickers
    Options
    ...and proud of it:rotfl::rotfl:

As it happens I had a dive in a bush last night. Stank of stale pee (some rather disturbing parallels here I feel) but I did come out with a huge handful of recipts! :T
  • gardenia
    gardenia Posts: 1,042 Forumite
    Options
    Hello everyone :)
    Feel like i'm in a dream where you're running to get to the end but its just not happening sooo many pages :p
  • midwinter
    midwinter Posts: 3,605 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options

Mine's also gone to confirmed at £0.
    The mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work unless it's open
  • nerfdad
    nerfdad Posts: 13,795 Forumite
    Options
    frequent wrote: »
    How's things nerfdad ?

Just back from High Holborn.

The security for Maggies funeral is well underway.

Would not want to be in that crowd tomorrow.

Thought I was in luck finding a sainsbobs, only to realise it's a "local", scuppered by the terms again :rotfl:

All good here.I love dtd dvd's:T
    Im at work tomorrow so i will miss all that rubbish
  • Cici_K
    Cici_K Posts: 262 Forumite
    Options
    AngelsMadv wrote: »
    This is actually a fresh Halal section at my local but I am Bradford area. :D

Lol and I'm in slough :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport