Options

Comments

• izzeyb
    izzeyb Posts: 5,265 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    David. wrote: »
    Not a big enough one when doing other things at the same time :rotfl:

You should stick to one thing at a time David. It's a well known fact men can't multi-task :D:D
  • wendyak
    wendyak Posts: 2,654 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 16 April 2013 at 1:14PM
    Options
    It was my sons birthday yesterday and I took a chance and ordered zoo tickets with clubcard...was sure they would arrive on the day so he would be able to go in the sunshine but looked for the postman and he was nowhere to be seen.
    Came home last night and he must have arrived around 9.30 but put them through the wrong door.
    They were in my daughters letterbox next door and she didnt come home all day:(
    Never mind, he can go in the summer.

Its mine today and best present ever, dad will be discharged this evening, all being well.
    He needs oxygen all the time now but although he is very poorly he is not eating properly and his blood sugar was 28 the other day !!!
    I spoke to the doctor in charge and he said it was because they like to spoil him as he was poorly, giving him sugary puds!!!!
  • zippydooda
    zippydooda Posts: 16,121 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    many of us have aches and pains and need a little support. i thought these will be a very good buy at £2.99
    my dw is always moaning that she has tennis elbow, so im going to get her one of these. bl@@dy cheaper than keep getting her flowers to cheer her up.

aldi_zpsb370e975.png
  • French_Knickers
    Options
    artha wrote: »
    As It's a nice windy day think I might pop down to sada for a bit of bush diving:D

You northerners are so uncouth! :D
  • zippydooda
    zippydooda Posts: 16,121 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    FloFlo wrote: »
    What sort of shoes? DD needs school shoes and took her to clarks and the only ones she liked were £50 - I said I would go to £30 ish but she was stroppppppy and we left without buying.
    so your going to put up with strops for a few more days before you cave in and do some sort of deal and get her them. you women should man up.;)
    happy where is the sofa gone :rotfl:
    ps. good luck with the tesco ones
  • David.
    David. Posts: 24,086 Forumite
    Options
    FloFlo wrote: »
    Bromance :p
    :eek:hes my dad :eek:
    When The Fun Stops Stop ;)
  • lutzi1
    lutzi1 Posts: 2,703 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    A nice little CC points booster for those who like them, pre-order the book John Whaite Bakes for £10 max (price promise applies) and earn 410 CC points. The code you need to input is on the T Direct first page on one of the scrolling adverts. :) Could make a nice present for someone interested in baking?
    Hope is not a strategy.
  • David.
    Options
    AngelsMadv wrote: »
    Yahooo looks like first batch have arrived then :D :A
  • David.
    Options
    nerfdad wrote: »
    Manlove:rotfl::rotfl:;)
    Green eyed monster there nerfy :D
  • fairclaire
    fairclaire Posts: 22,698 Forumite
    Options
    nerfdad wrote: »
    I got tcb to pay my clubcard acount just over £1 to see if it worked ok and it did..:beer:Has anyone had issues with the snap and save items bei:(ng cancelled.

Thanks for the reminder Nerfdad. I just checked my accounts and have 2 x Caesars bingo payable :T:T. £80.80 :j Ive just put it on 2 different CC accounts.

My snap and saves are all ok BTW
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport