Options
    locarr wrote: »
    :rotfl::rotfl:

Bilgebandits!!;)

:rotfl::rotfl::rot:rotfl:fl::rotfl:
  • Morgy9
    Morgy9 Posts: 1,432 Forumite
    Options
    There has been a van promoting various birds eye fish fusion, rice fusion, stir fry, harry ramsden's and simply breaded fish, bake to perfection fish and petite pois peas in Yorkshire area. Asda Killingbeck last week, Tesco Tadcaster Road Sunday.

Look out for the blue leaflet they are handing out as it has over £6 of coupons inside. There are 2 for each product but different dates - one valid til 19.5.13 and next valid 20.5.13.

There were some left on the freezer in Tadcaster Tesco yesterday. HTH
  • nerfdad
    nerfdad Posts: 13,795 Forumite
    Options
    I got tcb to pay my clubcard acount just over £1 to see if it worked ok and it did..:beer:Has anyone had issues with the snap and save items bei:(ng cancelled.
  • Morgy9
    edited 16 April 2013 at 1:07PM
    Options
    Ok was just checking some prices of products for MOCs in leaflet and came across this on MSM

= fish fusion lime and chilli.
    Sorry link not working but on Mr T site http://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=272343016
    I didn't see this flavour in Mr Ts yesterday but they were on special for £2 (sure it was meant to finish yesterday) anyhow on MSM appearing as £1 v Sada £2.98 so good for a sada v Tesco shop.

Finally got link to work - realised needed to be out of MSM to copy and post doesn't like query link .... all other fusions are £2.99 at Mr T. So don't know if phasing this flavour out.... Anyhow fill your boots if you can get them.
    http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/#/Shopping/FindProducts.aspx?Query=fish+fusion&Store=Tesco

Sorry can't check as hubby got the car while his is in for MOT. HTH someone - off to check and put links in for any others in this range - won't be long ...................
  • Claire1972
    Claire1972 Posts: 2,749 Forumite
    Options
    nuttybabe wrote: »
    here are the shampoo and conditioner bottles. the rest is own brand but its not their basics one. :D

IMAG0746_zps6d5857e4.jpg

Thanks for your replys, I should have known I am at work and it wont show me any photos, will have a look when I get home.

thanks again
    We're just happy to have a home, a family and our health. Whatever else is just added and it fits. :)
  • izzeyb
    izzeyb Posts: 5,265 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Morning paw sniffers,

Grey skies in Durham. Wonder if there's any 1 p chocolates anywhere:)

Definitely worth trying Express and Metro stores. Got some of the little bags of mother's day hearts in a Metro this morning and some Thorntons Just for You in an Express (these were marked at at £3.60 still).:)
  • scamps1966
    scamps1966 Posts: 5,648 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    stu007 wrote: »
    No.

There was an empty shelf with a SEL for the Cadbury thankyou boxes, but none to be seen.

I did find a box/case of Ferrero Rocher heart shaped boxes on the top shelf, but they scanned at £4 something.

Also tried some 'Good Boy' Xmas doggy stockings, they too were full price.

There were some Disney Blurays with the BOGOF stickers upstairs, but I don't like doing DTD in there as I'm in there so often.

Have you looked in Keynsham yet?

Nothing left in Keynsham. :D
  • DaisyDuck
    DaisyDuck Posts: 671 Forumite
    Options
    nerfdad wrote: »
    I got tcb to pay my clubcard acount just over £1 to see if it worked ok and it did..:beer:Has anyone had issues with the snap and save items bei:(ng cancelled.

Haven't read back so sorry if old news !

But I transfered £45 into clubcard points the other day and they are all cleared ! And in my clubcard account ! Brilliant !
  • Morgy9
    edited 16 April 2013 at 1:07PM
    Options
    Birds Eye Harry Ramsden's Famous Batter Large Haddock Fillets in Crispy Batter (pack of 4)
    http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/#/Shopping/FindProducts.aspx?Query=harry ramsden's
    £3 Mr T and £3.98 in Sada

(The cod are £3 in all supermarkets so cost neutral in apg shop v T, S, M)
  • frequent
    frequent Posts: 4,938 Forumite
    Options
    nerfdad wrote: »
    :j

Morning frequent.

How's things nerfdad ?

Just back from High Holborn.

The security for Maggies funeral is well underway.

Would not want to be in that crowd tomorrow.

Thought I was in luck finding a sainsbobs, only to realise it's a "local", scuppered by the terms again :rotfl:
    Back to square one, no apg, no comment.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport