Options

Comments

• mumtoo3
    mumtoo3 Posts: 412 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Morgy9 wrote: »
    Ohh double thanks then :T:T .

I was hoping that there would be a way for them to deliver and then me pay on the day - chose the right SA and give 2 HH (with a little bit of shopping too of course) As till would see casserole at £79.99 and take off £10 spend (2 x £5) or a WYS over £70. Then hand over pyrex tokens and casserole for £19.99 not 29.99 IYSWIM.

Has anyone tried codes on line with casserole dish and coupons or does it just see final offer price?

Hi Morgy9,
    I bought the casserole dish on Sat and was going to use just one HH, until i noticed the original price. I then asked the lovely young SA if i could use another HH voucher as the original price would take my total shop over the £80. To my surprise she said yes. She had already scanned 1 HH voucher and the pyrex Voucher, but voided off the pyrex one and did the 2nd HH, then put the pyrex one back on.
    I had just the casserole dish and £13 of food shopping. I was so happy, she also took 4 tomato vouchers.
  • David.
    David. Posts: 24,086 Forumite
    Options
    izzeyb wrote: »
    You should stick to one thing at a time David. It's a well known fact men can't multi-task :D:D
    I will from now on ;)
    When The Fun Stops Stop ;)
  • zippydooda
    zippydooda Posts: 16,121 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    You northerners are so uncouth! :D
    hello stranger:p
  • David.
    Options
    zippydooda wrote: »
    many of us have aches and pains and need a little support. i thought these will be a very good buy at £2.99
    my dw is always moaning that she has tennis elbow, so im going to get her one of these. bl@@dy cheaper than keep getting her flowers to cheer her up.

aldi_zpsb370e975.png
    :rotfl::rotfl:unless they are whoopsies of course ;)
  • Morgy9
    Morgy9 Posts: 1,432 Forumite
    Options
    Useful for Sada v T shop

Baked to perfection Haddock with white wine, mustard and onion sauce
    BTP - Salmon fillets with lemon and herb sauce
    BTP - cod filletts with tomato, rosemary and olive oil
    all - £3.98 Asda - £3 Mr T

But watch out as the following work for Tesco v A pp

Tesco v Asda shop

BTP - Salmon fillets and chilli £4.30 Mr T £3 Mr A
    BTP - Hake and cheese and leek sauce ditto above

HTH
  • fairclaire
    fairclaire Posts: 22,698 Forumite
    Options
    Happy Birthday wendyak:bdaycake:
  • David.
    Options
    Afternoon FK :cool:
  • Morgy9
    Options
    mumtoo3 wrote: »
    Hi Morgy9,
    I bought the casserole dish on Sat and was going to use just one HH, until i noticed the original price. I then asked the lovely young SA if i could use another HH voucher as the original price would take my total shop over the £80. To my surprise she said yes. She had already scanned 1 HH voucher and the pyrex Voucher, but voided off the pyrex one and did the 2nd HH, then put the pyrex one back on.
    I had just the casserole dish and £13 of food shopping. I was so happy, she also took 4 tomato vouchers.

Thanks - Where are you mumtoo - is it travelable (West Yorks me)? Mindyou would have to womble MOCs for Mr T as used them all on DVDs:rotfl:
  • artha
    artha Posts: 5,254 Forumite
    Options

...and proud of it:rotfl::rotfl:
    Awaiting a new sig
  • Morgy9
    Options
    Sorry for the late posts but window cleaner and garage interrupted - garage wanted to know about my husband's nuts :eek: - wanted to know where the key was to his lockable wheel nuts :rotfl: Window cleaner nearly finished and still haven't made the tea - off to reboil kettle and try and finish before he does.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure