Everyone Looking Into Trolley Excitement

Options

Comments

• David.
    David. Posts: 24,086 Forumite
    Options
    Morgy9 wrote: »
    :T Rooted Nomad - I woke up Sunday wondering why the 14th April was important - checked calendar no birthdays ... about tea time suddenly thought oh is that when Rooted Nomad said Disney offer ends ...logged on here to see it confirmed by RN. Never done dvd's before but promised myself last time (still undergoing treatment) I would partake ..... So thank you Rooted Nomad :T

Dropped kids off and then went to 3 Tesco's - 2 had DVDs in - so brought a few for nieces and nephews birthdays - my first big DD. :D Used up a £10 off when you spend £70 so was even better! (Did buy other stuff too). Got another voucher from first shop for the second shop..

So decided to get Hobbit for DS (lovefilm don't get it til June) - so cost £13 but in reality £3 after voucher. Finally found some luggage scales on clipstrip but they went through as £5 - hey ho. If you are in York area then Clifton Moor had none, Tadcaster Rd had some but not many and SEacroft had loads but this was at 10am yesterday. ~Both rang entertainment to get them to remove stickers but I note from another poster that sometimes it still might not get actioned - so if in Seacroft worth a check (but not a special journey).

Then (as I was out York way to max on petrol used) found the new big B Ms and then home bargains - got home shopped out and shoe horned things in on my return at 5pm (its Ok OH picked kids up he's on earlies :)). :D

Thanks to all the posters and RN - I would have got 2 in each store but decided to brazen it out - so 6 in one and 4 in another. (£90 and £ 70 DVD- omg :eek:). So seeing as I have no money coming in this really helps sort birthday and xmas out for the younger relatives. I haven't bothered with the coke deal as I don't normally drink it but think I may partake of the next glitch and create movie hampers for them with coke and popcorn. Thanks once again ............:T

NB presumably this would work in Asda too although the return may not be much better than internet? However you would get £2 giftcard for overcharge, 2 for 1 and its a way of using up your cheesy apgs if you have a lot.

2 questions - do sainsbugs offer anything if overcharge?
    Is the £2 gift card in asda per transaction with an overcharge or per item overcharged?
    What a good idea :T
    When The Fun Stops Stop ;)
  • David.
    Options
    nerfdad wrote: »
    :j

She does a fab job when you consider some of the types of people you get on here.;)
    You looking at me there nastynerf :eek:
    :rotfl:
  • nerfdad
    nerfdad Posts: 13,795 Forumite
    Options
    rudeboy71 wrote: »
    Hi to ALL, been so long since I was last on the tread (feb)

Must have missed loads, did manage to bag 6 blurays yesterday though !! cheers for that.

New Job at last !!
    New litter of kittens !!
    Not set date for wedding yet !!
    My Freezer is empty !!
    My beer fridge is empty !!
    NO CHEESE LEFT !!

Hope all are well and glad to be back !! on road a lot so any tests needed give me a shout !!

I was happy with 4.Well done.
    So sorry about the beer:eek:
  • fairclaire
    fairclaire Posts: 22,698 Forumite
    Options
    all done :D Im faster:) speeding along at a whopping 47.6 Mbps :j what a lovely BT man:). Im impressed with the service and I pay 50p a month less. Every little helps
  • Mumto2monkeys
    Mumto2monkeys Posts: 4,995 Forumite
    Options
    Nannylala wrote: »
    Morning Neosi :wave:so nice to see you.No time to play today ;) lots to do as going away for the weekend with friends to York ,somewhere I have never been before so really looking forward to that:)
    Hope you get home today Logie am keeping my fingers crossed for you x
    The Sun :) seems to be lurking so might get some washing out on the line today .
    :T

I love York, lots of history, cobbled streets and quirky little shops, not that I got to look in them with ds in a pushchair and dd who hates shopping! We went on the eye of York when it was there last year, we could see for miles. My DD first trip there and She loved it, we even lit a candle in the Minster for Nana. It was great. Hope you have a lovely time and wear your comfy shoes.
    Mt2m.
  • locarr
    locarr Posts: 8,298 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    490%5C0000003060490%5CIDShot_225x225.jpg

Was in T's earlier and they had these along with shave foam and APD/Deos RTC @ 50p from £2 all in similar blue cans!:D
    "He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas" Benjamin Franklin

bilge© copyright all rights reserved
  • nerfdad
    nerfdad Posts: 13,795 Forumite
    Options
    David. wrote: »
    You looking at me there nastynerf :eek:
    :rotfl:

No need to say who but i know tweets is watching:p:D
  • fairclaire
    Options
    rudeboy71 wrote: »
    Hi to ALL, been so long since I was last on the tread (feb)

Must have missed loads, did manage to bag 6 blurays yesterday though !! cheers for that.

New Job at last !!
    New litter of kittens !!
    Not set date for wedding yet !!
    My Freezer is empty !!
    My beer fridge is empty !!
    NO CHEESE LEFT !!

Hope all are well and glad to be back !! on road a lot so any tests needed give me a shout !!

well done on the new job RB :beer: and you can't tell us about kittens without providing a pic!! It's not allowed :D
  • fairclaire
    Options
    David. wrote: »
    Keep them in case you ever have a leak :D

another little known use for these....makes a soldiers army helmet fit perfectly ;)
  • David.
    Options
    Right its no good I have been waiting for the weather to get better but its blowing a gale here. I need to turn 6 garden chairs into 5 good ones.
    Well butcher 2 to make 1 good one really.
    Looks like the kitchen it is :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family