Everyone Looking Into Trolley Excitement

Options

Comments

• Morgy9
    Morgy9 Posts: 1,432 Forumite
    Options
    Yesterday shops in Tesco just to confirm that ............

Mount Diabruzzo wine still £7.99 v £5 in Asda and as someone pointed out Morrisons £4.98

Yes the petit pois birds eye and the fish fusions were on a good offer price but be careful as the offers ended yesterday - so take off any comparison shop in asda ve Tesco.

Oreo cookies - single pack 99p in Mr T and 50p at Asda or 49p at BMs and Home bargains - so good for Mr T v A, or sainsbugs brand match.....

Tried the Dorritos dip glitch and it didn't work so wasn't paid to take away but savvy something naughty happening as on offer at £1.98 (bogof). However went through til as 2 x £1 transactions _ so over charging by 2p - didn't have the heart to ask for DTD for this at same time as DVDs :rotfl: But that's a lot of extra pennies I'm sure for Mr T - so I'm glad I was able to redress the balance somewhat ;)
  • dizzyditzy
    dizzyditzy Posts: 711 Forumite
    Options
    DD's school trip tomorrow is the schools reward for attendance, performance etc So why is it costing me £47.50:eek::mad:
  • nerfdad
    nerfdad Posts: 13,795 Forumite
    Options
    rudeboy71 wrote: »
    Yeah it was a good afternoon on the blurays.
    4 from one shop CS not happy but I was £80 back :j
    2 from the next but only found brave x 2 so picked them up and then had a polite discussion with the manager who was trying it on, but walked out with my £40 back and the receipt not wrote on !!! now should I take brave back and pocket £40 cash ???
    :T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T

My nearest mr t i get dtd but i have 2 family members working in the next nearest and i is management and they get into dodo for dtd is i dont bother wirh that 1 .
    Ive not taken a dtd back yet but i believe you can as its a different policy.That one is up to you.
  • 584cey
    584cey Posts: 7 Forumite
    Options
    tweets wrote: »
    New Bzz campaign Aero bubbles.

I love these hope i get an invite. :D

:j:j Thanks tweets, just checked my emails & got accepted on the campaign:EasterBun:easter: AGAIN

Come Try Products with Me at BzzAgent.co.uk
  • Morgy9
    Options
    dizzyditzy wrote: »
    DD's school trip tomorrow is the schools reward for attendance, performance etc So why is it costing me £47.50:eek::mad:
    Omg - something not quite right there me thinks.....
  • aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    Options
    dizzyditzy wrote: »

The reward for attending school is a day off school? :rotfl:
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
  • FloFlo
    FloFlo Posts: 32,720 Forumite
    Options
    2 from the next but only found brave x 2 so picked them up and then had a polite discussion with the manager who was trying it on, but walked out with my £40 back and the receipt not wrote on !!! now should I take brave back and pocket £40 cash ???

You have a golden, take back to another shop. Say something like you thought you were helping the other half out but they had already bought some.
  • Morgy9
    Options

Really not sure of the answer to this question but I know there will be peeps who do ...... :)
    Just a quick thought tho- when they check your receipt, although its not written on, they have entered details against it and refunded the overcharge electronically - so won't this show on the system and thus would you then get half of the cost of DVD as difference already refunded?:o

Edit - see that already been answered in time to type - told you they would know .......
  • frequent
    frequent Posts: 4,938 Forumite
    Options
    Morning everyone :-]
    Back to square one, no apg, no comment.
  • Queenriderbrekke
    Options
    Shows how easy it is doesn't it, I'm a newbie at Candy Crush and it just said about unlocking something, I clicked and it wanted to charge me over 16$:eek:

Just as well I have never linked any payment method so I can't buy anything by mistake, but you can see how a kiddie would:(
    "Sealed Pot challenge" member No. 138

2012 £ 3147.74 2013 £1437.532014 £ 2356.52
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family