Everyone Looking Into Trolley Excitement

Options

Comments

• David.
    David. Posts: 24,086 Forumite
    Options
    fairclaire wrote: »
    got to go Im being knocked off by the BT man:eek::eek::eek: his words not mine :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: laters :)
    Does he look like that Bubble bloke :D
    When The Fun Stops Stop ;)
  • LaaCaz
    LaaCaz Posts: 1,505 Forumite
    Options
    Morning all :wave:
    :D Coupons = the only money we can legally print for ourselves:D

:j A coupon for a free item that is price glitched in Mr T's to be cheaper than Sada for an apg = HEAVEN :j

:money: total = £47.48 cc = 413 selling stuff = £23.00 Floor pennies = £5.79
  • Nannylala
    Nannylala Posts: 6,791 Forumite
    Options
    neosi wrote: »
    Morning All

Had a late night watching the news, thinking about those involved yesterday

Theyve just announced that the London Marathon will be going ahead all be it with extra security :T :T

Very dark here this morning, looks like some heavy showers are on there way but at least its warm :)

Morning Neosi :wave:so nice to see you.No time to play today ;) lots to do as going away for the weekend with friends to York ,somewhere I have never been before so really looking forward to that:)
    Hope you get home today Logie am keeping my fingers crossed for you x
    The Sun :) seems to be lurking so might get some washing out on the line today .
    :T
  • neosi
    neosi Posts: 1,678 Forumite
    Options
    fairclaire wrote: »
    Im glad the marathon is going ahead. It should I think. So many people put so much hard work into training for it. Did you say your brother was running? A friend of my OH is as well and has worked so hard for it :A

It would be so wrong to cancel it cos theyd just be letting the bombers win. Your right about the hard work and effort people put in it takes alot of commitment to do it, alls going well with my brother, having a rest this week bar a 6 mile run on sunday, he's aiming for 4 hours which is great for his first one
    [SIZE=-1]Who's the more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him?[/SIZE]
    OBI-WAN KENOBI
    :beer: :A :beer:
  • David.
    David. Posts: 24,086 Forumite
    Options
    Nannylala wrote: »
    Morning Neosi :wave:so nice to see you.No time to play today ;) lots to do as going away for the weekend with friends to York ,somewhere I have never been before so really looking forward to that:)
    The Sun :) seems to be lurking so might get some washing out on the line today .
    York is great
    Not sure how busy you are going to be when you get there but we bought one of these a few years back when we went, saved some money.
    http://www.yorkpass.com/
    When The Fun Stops Stop ;)
  • Morgy9
    Morgy9 Posts: 1,432 Forumite
    Options
    Morning peeps - hopefully I can have the time to keep up and post now the kids are back at school..:)

Flo flo - rest up and take it easy ........ Keep nagging your OH - insurance papers or not ....!

Logie - glad to see you got a good night's sleep and that you've been turbo charged with meds.......hopefully this means you can get out today.:D

Fairclaire - hope the school contact you today and that your broadband upgrade goes ok.:)

Rhosynbach - good news :j

Lutzil - hope you are ok - do check up with Drs re skull issue. Sending much love... However I can't resist this, - woke up this morning and suddenly thought does that make you a crackhead (sorry couldn't resist it) :D.

Hugs to all that need them .........
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    Morning :)

Another windy day making it cool out .
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    New Bzz campaign Aero bubbles.

I love these hope i get an invite. :D
  • Morgy9
    Morgy9 Posts: 1,432 Forumite
    edited 16 April 2013 at 10:16AM
    Options
    Nannylala wrote: »

Enjoy your break Nannylala - York is lovely and currently weather forecast looking good for Saturday. Hope you have a lovely time - lots of great things to see and great places to sit and eat.
  • pattylabelle
    pattylabelle Posts: 7,474 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    The current quidco sanap deals are all instore and online - might be able to start making a living out of these again!!!
    never stop doing your best because someone doesn't give you credit
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport