Everyone Looking Into Trolley Excitement

Options

Comments

• Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    anyone got a ordinary number for Thorpe Park.
    At work & 0871 numbers are blocked. grrrr & its FOR WORK!!!!
    doesn't come up on say no either

Assume the theme park? Just put the name into Sayno and it came up with 01932 577100 for the main switchboard.
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • Suzysnowball
    Options
    fairclaire wrote: »
    are you celebrating? Im asking out of sheer nosiness :o

Daughters Wedding, only small, we can take our our Champagne and they will just charge us corkage, its an Uncle who owns the restaurant :T, I was thinking I could probably get it cheaper than him if I was savvy enough :rotfl::rotfl:
  • Clipstrip_Bargains
    Options
    Assume the theme park? Just put the name into Sayno and it came up with 01932 577100 for the main switchboard.
    thank YOU:beer:
    I say "THANKS" to posts that make me smile - Oh and really good glitches.:j
    Good things come to those who wait:A Bad things come on express delivery:(
  • Claire1972
    Claire1972 Posts: 2,749 Forumite
    Options
    Morning all

Just want to say a big thank you for all the posts about the cadburys thank you chocolates at 1p.

These are the first 1p items I have ever had, I managed to pick up 12 from my Local store Inxxby Bxxwick.

I nearly did get trouted as usual over the Del Monte juice said I only could put through 1 voucher.

Thanks again will be sharing these chocolates amongst my friends today.
    We're just happy to have a home, a family and our health. Whatever else is just added and it fits. :)
  • nerfdad
    nerfdad Posts: 13,795 Forumite
    Options
    Just went thru a manned till with this big heart thing and it went thru at £4!!!!!!!

Maybe Mothers day is different in Tesco Ireland:p
  • midwinter
    midwinter Posts: 3,605 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    :wave:

Wish I was at home today, my T's have loads of those 1p chocs on their clearance shelf ~ expect they'll be gone by the time I get home!
    The mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work unless it's open
  • AngelsMadv
    AngelsMadv Posts: 2,668 Forumite
    Options
    aau1 wrote: »
    Don't feel too bad David.

Yours wasn't the only mistake ;)

Drat and double drat. You know I knew at the time but couldn't be bothered correcting. I thought you'd miss that! :o
    I am firmly across the line. I won't impose my values on you if you keep away from mine.
    Updated 14/10/14 :A
  • Mumto2monkeys
    Mumto2monkeys Posts: 4,995 Forumite
    edited 15 April 2013 at 12:39PM
    Options
    :hello::hello::hello::hello:
    Good morning...
    :TLove the title of this new thread, thanks savvy.:T
    Late again rl and being a full time mum is keeping me busy, I do have a catch up on an evening though...thank you to everyone who takes the time to post and show there results from various targeted shops, they really do help especially as I am a recent convert to targeted shopping, instead of the weekly Monday morning Morries full shop.
    Apologies for the lack of thanks to posts I tend to catch up on my mobile whilst signed out cos I end up pressing spam or other buttons I don't want to press which gets annoying.
    D/H doesn't quite get my new shopping regime, he came to the door the other night to help me carry the shopping in, he saw the 3 bags and said where's the shopping!! :rotfl:
    He's pleased with the amount we are saving per month though and I'm finding that we are eating better which is good.
    I'm stocked up on my simple facial wash, have 2 packs of cheese...will last us ages and have plenty of rice and choc biscuits to keep us going and cheaper than the value/ smart price :j thank you everyone.:T

I think I read a few threads back that Savingsbabs is in B@rnsley too:wave:hi

I've been to mr ts this morning there was a full end unit of 22p hand wash and lots of baby wash and lotion at 26p a bottle I think. Couldn't find crackers with the correct bar code or fruit toblerones... Never mind I did my free toms with 2 mocs and used the fairy coupon on some wul. Then popped next door to B&Q and got some spring bedding plants for 75p so a very productive day so far.

Ttfm mt2m
  • Chrisv
    Chrisv Posts: 5,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Bake Off Boss!
    edited 15 April 2013 at 1:19PM
    Options
    Savvybuyer wrote: »
    (Yes, although you know me however - once I get typing, I can't stop:mad: and it's all finished quickly! I also think that, if I'd just popped in to say "Hi, the Lynx isn't worth it", I'd have had posts asking why - so I gave an explanation of my workings out.)

Oh, hi everyone - good morning and all that. I'm just arriving for a few secs, and departing again, as I've had to do an early morning shop (to free up some time tonight) - anyway enough of that - I've done one of my normal shops, minus any Lynx, so there won't be anything of interest.

The Lynx deo and shampoo combo. (which I'd really liked to have got if it didn't still work out too much:mad:) may not be that good but, some of you appear to have noticed, T has put some of its Tresemme on offer.

You'll need the smaller ones - 500ml - which are £5.00 each in A as some of those are on offer in T. The 900ml are £3.00 (which doesn't work out v. good 3x£3.00 again, assuming the Lynx XL Africa 200ml spray is still absent) and they are £4.59 in T:eek: - however the 500ml would be £5.00 x 3 then vs T at £2.49 each (also seems to be the same versus Sada vs Sains.). You'll need to be careful you get the comparable ones. For example Tresemme Split Hair Conditioner 500ml

In fact, it's not that late for me to have to rush out.- so I can just tell you, any 3 of the following:
    Tresemme Keratin Shampoo Smooth (500ml)
    Tresemme Keratin Conditioner Smooth (500ml)
    Split Hair Conditioner (500ml)
    Split Hair Shampoo (500ml)

The above are part of your 8 items. (I don't have the Platinum versions showing in A on MSM and they're 2.75 in Sains, 2.49 in T.)

Plus one Lynx XL Africa BodySpray 200ml (NOT the wet version) - the one you need is mainly black, with a green bit on it. This does not count as one of your 8 items, because it is absent from MSM (still absent at the time of posting for me - 71 signed out, 70 signed in - the extra one, whatever it is, isn't this one). Anyroad, I'm waffling!!:rotfl:The absence being what is needed for it to work.

Before I go, I had my shopping at Sains. all planned for this morning but have had to scrap it (hence why I have had time to come back here) - T have removed a number of items from their website:mad:. Oh well, I'll just get a few items with a Nectar points spend and, anyway, the items I had planned aren't that much range - we could do with some more offers from T refreshing after this Tuesday.

I'll try the Tresemme 500s and the Lynx XL if it's still not there tonight - in the meantime I'm sure you lot can spot any alternatives that might work if the Lynx suddenly appears, and work out the worth (or not) of the 3x£5 Tresemmes vs T or S.

Have a great day if possible and see you later.:)
    Savvybunny

Thanks for all your workings Savvy :T - but I think you've mixed two separate offers here (4 for £10, and 3 for £10).

The Lynx XL Africa 200ml (Black can) may be a trigger for the 4 for £10 offer.
    Included in this are some Lynx shampoos comparing £3 A v £1.74 S.

If the trigger does work, APG will compare £9 to £5.22, giving an APG of £4.30 on a £10 spend. Net cost £5.70 for 3 shampoos + 1 Lynx.

If you need the shampoo, you could buy 1,2, or 3 (without the need for a trigger) at £3 each A's v £1.74 S's. Net cost £1.57 each after APG

The Tresemme are part of the 3 for £10 offer. (For what it's worth, I think the trigger for these could be the Nice n Easy Non-permanent.)

However, again, if you need this shampoo, you could buy 1 or 2 (without the need for a trigger) at £5 each A's v £2.49 S's or T's. Net cost £2.25 each after APG.
  • rhosynbach
    rhosynbach Posts: 7,664 Forumite
    edited 15 April 2013 at 12:17PM
    Options
    :j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j
    just talked to tax credit people about being overpaid roughly £3000 by mistake and was told i needed to pay it back, it was all a mistake and i dont owe them anything in fact they owe me a few weeks payments from when they stopped them I am so releived have been worried for the last few weeks while they have been looking in to it :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure