Everyone Looking Into Trolley Excitement

Options

Comments

• fairclaire
    fairclaire Posts: 22,698 Forumite
    Options
    umme_sue wrote: »
    did MR T`s give HH coupons last week ?as I spent £40 on saturday and didn`t get one.

I was thinking that. I had a few of them and they all expired yesterday. But then I couldn't remember when Id actually been to Ts last week :o and most of my HHs were wombles. So I didn't say....in case I was misinforming :o
  • toddles*
    toddles* Posts: 362 Forumite
    Options
    Rich pickings on the DVDs this morning, got Blue ray Brave, BR toy story, peter pan and Lady and the tramp and put the codes into disney movie rewards and got a free dvd!!! so just deciding what I want from them. so 5 dvds in total for nowt. now do I spoil my girlie and give them all to her today or shall I put them away? made up thanks guys x
    Happy days
  • lutzi1
    lutzi1 Posts: 2,703 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Morning :wave:

Not that I know of :eek:

Where is this crack and how big/deep is it :eek:

It's goes up from my left eye socket and curves outwards. It's about four inches long and can easily be felt (DH can feel it too). I've only found it in the last couple of weeks, just wondered if it was normal. :o
    Hope is not a strategy.
  • fairclaire
    Options
    aau1 wrote: »
    Its 1p for small 48g boxes with 8 chocs or 1p for large 180g boxes with 30 chocs

BBE is october 2013 for both

Great find by perky :T

pic of the 1p chocs, from AAU.....you can pay me later;)

image_zpse9b2767d.jpg
  • rhosynbach
    rhosynbach Posts: 7,664 Forumite
    Options
    FloFlo wrote: »
    What a ridiculous thing to say about a child of 8, no child of 8 can be told they won't amount to anything academically and anyway academia isn't the b all and end all of life. Some teachers gove the profession a bad name :mad:

i agree but we solved the problem by moving the kids school within a few weeks she was diagnosed as dyslexic got extra help went on to do childcare at college up to level 3 and got student of the year then went to university studying health and social and criminology joint honours degree, not bad for someone who the school had given up on.
    hope all goes well with oh today flo x
    and fingers crossed for logie today x
  • rhosynbach
    rhosynbach Posts: 7,664 Forumite
    Options
    fairclaire wrote: »

image_zpse9b2767d.jpg

so unfair flashing your 1p chocolate:(
    my store they all seem to vanish the day before going to 1p did find some chocolate xmas coins this week :j then i scanned them £1.00 :eek: i am sure they were never that much
  • perkypam123
    Options
    fairclaire wrote: »

image_zpse9b2767d.jpg
    you were quick
  • fairclaire
    Options
    Text is here....arrived safely :j:j Im off to the lost corner of the garden to do some digging. Ive had an idea.....:)

have a good afternoon all
  • fairclaire
    Options
    you were quick

don't like to hang around Pam ;)
  • aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    Options
    rhosynbach wrote: »
    so unfair flashing your 1p chocolate:(
    my store they all seem to vanish the day before going to 1p did find some chocolate xmas coins this week :j then i scanned them £1.00 :eek: i am sure they were never that much

Sorry. That was just from the first store i went to :D

I think the SAs in all my local stores were too busy updating the disney displays to bother about chocs. I've got no dvds but enough thank you chocs to give as gifts as i'm likely to need before october. (Although i said that about fabulous finers didnt i? Nom nom)

I've left an obscene amount of 1p chocs behind in p4rkhe4d store if anyone is local
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure