We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

~~ Make £10 a day challenge April 2013 EVERYBODY MOST WELCOME TO JOIN ~~

Options

Comments

• Hello! Complete newbie here, but up for the challenge! Can I please put down for £5 a day? Thanks!
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    :hello: and welcome to all newbies. And welcome back to regulars, and lurkers :)

I won't greet you individually as I get accused of all sorts :D

Have a read of the first and second post, if you are unsure of anything just ask.

You will find that as people post their totals and how they made them you will get inspiration for moneymaking.

Try to join in and post every day or at least once a week, it keeps you motivated :)

And for those who didn't know, it is free listing this weekend on ebay for the full 4 days of the bank holiday.

Good luck everybody.
  • pigginsexy
    pigginsexy Posts: 168 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Newbie to this, i would love to join, please put me down for £5 a day and i will see how i go. Thank you.
    :rotfl: :D "Penny Pinching Winch" :D :rotfl:
  • Debt_free_soon_2
    Options
    Hi everybody!

Been lurking for the last couple of months & doing it a bit on my own but want to join back in again.

Since hubby has a week off work & there are 2 weeks school hols, I'll go for £5 a day so £150 for April. Perhaps a bit stretching with having people under my feet but I'll have a go!

Ebaying is going to take longer with extra weighing & measuring of parcels! Oh well Royal Mail won't scupper my debt busting efforts!

Good luck! :-)
  • fairyclicks
    fairyclicks Posts: 3,884 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    marie1978 wrote: »
    How do you make £500 a month Fairyclicks? Purely through surverys?

LOL well my target for the month is usually £500 marie but last month was the first i made it :D

I do earn from survey sites etc - around £100 a month on them but i also sell on ebay/facebook/gumtree etc and at carboot sales. Also now and again i have money on topcashback - at the minute i'm waiting on £80 to clear from getting a new internet contract through there. Those are my main earning options but i do lots of other little bits and bobs as well :D
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
    Savings £1203.16/£10,000******Mortgage to Zero: £52,579.46 to go
    Feb Earnings: £711.20/£500 March: £434.41/£500
    Currently compiling an A-Z of earning sites and happy to share it ;)
  • out_of_debt_at_last
    Options
    Can you pop me down for £10 a month this month, am finding things left right and centre to sell!
    Having a Consumer Holiday 2015:A

• YummyMummy20
    Options
    Hi All,

I always read this challenge and never actually participate but I'm going to be SO skint this month I think it's probably time to take the plunge. Can you put me down for £10 a day please? Although I'll probably need to magic up a bit more to get the bills paid!
  • mrsvarsity
    Options
    Hi I'm totally new to this forums thing so hope I've got it right! I'd love to join the challenge. I did think £5 a day would be a good starting point, and managed to find £6.27 in an old forgotten bank account and yesterday I signed up to loads of survey sites that say they pay cash. Today I'm going to try eBay and hopefully next weekend a carboot sale.
  • GreyhoundAngel
    Options
    :wave: Gang, and Welcome Newbies :)

I've also got some good news ... I am joining the ranks of others in the Gang, who've recently had job offers .... and I start my new job next week :j:j

Aesop - I'll need to change my Target for April's challenge as I'll be earning more than I've set, would be a little naughty :naughty:
    I still want to go for a higher target, so could you change my pledge to £15 a day / £450 for the month ... pretty pleeeeeeease :D

Good Luck!

Angel xx
    ~ On the Road to Making Dreams Happen ~
    January £10 a Day Challenge £ 0.00 / £750 - (Running Total £1,512.11)
    52 Week Challenge £ 0.00 / £1,378

Debt Owed £23,200 / £19,251 - Mtge Owed Bal £140,000 / £130,940 - Total Debt Balance Owed : £163,200 / £150,191
  • Nicky_Noo_Na
    Options
    Hi all and thanks for the new thread.

I'm expecting over £300 extra money from work this month so I'd better be brave and go for £15/day!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport