Dooyoo 2013

Options

Comments

• miwa
    miwa Posts: 1,512 Forumite
    Options
    Homeware has gone up to level 1 - 60p a review and 2p for each rate.

http://members.dooyoo.co.uk/house-misc/
  • miwa
    Options
    katykicker wrote: »
    Also please don't take offence to anything in my posts, just trying to give frank honest advice of how they might see things (as I tend to know how the machine works). :)

Always appreciate your input katy :). Excellent point on commenting.
  • milo72
    milo72 Posts: 494 Forumite
    Options
    katykicker wrote: »
    Also please don't take offence to anything in my posts, just trying to give frank honest advice of how they might see things (as I tend to know how the machine works). :)
    I'd rather have forthright advice than someone faffing around a subject so much you have no sense of what they are getting at. Your advice is just fine katy........keep it coming please.
  • spiritwood
    spiritwood Posts: 992 Forumite
    Options
    milo72 wrote: »
    I'd rather have forthright advice than someone faffing around a subject so much you have no sense of what they are getting at. Your advice is just fine katy........keep it coming please.

got to agree with this, would much rather be told how it is :)
    Originally Posted by easylife73:

Totally enjoyed your glittery fanjo spiritwood...and how totally wrong does THAT sound??!
  • themstarrynights
    Options
    thanks for the reply on my last post miwa :).. and I know what you mean.. I much prefer dooyoo!

Also, i'm a bit gutted homeware has gone up to level 1 :(
    it was on level 1 a few weeks ago.. I think i've pretty much reviewed everything placed in that category that I own/have tried! haha.. I didn't get to review the bodycare category much and have tons of products lying around for that... oh well, must get searching through products when i'm free :P
  • miwa
    Options
    thanks for the reply on my last post miwa :).. and I know what you mean.. I much prefer dooyoo!

Also, i'm a bit gutted homeware has gone up to level 1 :(
    it was on level 1 a few weeks ago.. I think i've pretty much reviewed everything placed in that category that I own/have tried! haha.. I didn't get to review the bodycare category much and have tons of products lying around for that... oh well, must get searching through products when i'm free :P

I agree... I have no idea what to write about balloon holders and paper plates.
  • Tolteca87
    Tolteca87 Posts: 1,394 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Their gonad supporting properties?
  • miwa
    Options
    Tolteca87 wrote: »
    Their gonad supporting properties?

Presumably the balloon holder would weigh them down. Perfect title right there though: The Petite Gonad and the Diving Bell.
  • azana_2
    azana_2 Posts: 174 Forumite
    Options
    I. really. hate. reviews on paper plates/balloons - I mean seriously who would ever read one before popping to Tesco - I refuse to do go there, it's just not worth the humiliation - pity the guide of that category who is supposed to read them all
  • miwa
    Options
    azana wrote: »
    I. really. hate. reviews on paper plates/balloons - I mean seriously who would ever read one before popping to Tesco - I refuse to do go there, it's just not worth the humiliation - pity the guide of that category who is supposed to read them all

True - I wouldn't be surprised if that guide had some kind of paper-plate-and-balloon-weight-induced PTSD. :rotfl: Anything is better than the multitude of 'tart' puns in the Yankee candle section though. Legitimate torture.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family
  • 248.8K Travel & Transport