We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including number plates, reference numbers and QR codes (which may reveal vehicle information when scanned).
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

POPLA Decisions

1…504505506507508510»

Comments

  • I've emailed the complaints person who wrote about the reversed decision, asking for contact details for their DPO so I can contact him for the information required. No response so far, is there another method of contacting them? I have checked what responses I have printed, but it only appears to be the photos of the car park signage and their datasheet showing registrations corresponding with payments. I didn't print the appeal succesful but I obviously thought I wouldn't need to since everything said there was no right of appeal and car park operatives would have to abide by POPLA decision!! What should I do now, would a telephone call to them help? I'm loathe to so that as there's no proof of conversation.

  • Car1980
    Car1980 Posts: 3,606 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker

    They're slow and can take a couple of weeks to respond.

★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.