Noticed some changes? You can read all about the improvements we've made on the Forum in our latest announcement. We also have a new set of Forum rules so please take the time to give them a read and familiarise yourself.
Virgin Media...1970s customer service.
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in TV MoneySaving
2 replies 1.3K views
What can I say, after 18 months of these amateurs I was so glad to pull the plug on them last night despite their "tempting offers"
- Slow internet was explained away by the infrastructure in our area and contention (we're talking 56k modem speeds here)
- A Colossal 25% increase in the price of the contract over the 18 month term.
- Constant "on demand" errors, again due to aging infrastructure in our area.
- The offer of a tempting new twelve month contract for a reduced price with......reduced service.
- Rude and aggressive staff when trying to can the service.
"We want the finest wines available to humanity, we want them here, and we want them now!"
This discussion has been closed.
Latest News and Guides